cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former username and pin couldn't log on,and can't receive 6-digit Security Code

Global
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What's wrong with it?I've submitted a ticket.Hope PM keep my account and number.

20 REPLIES 20

Global

Thanks.I would like my friend to help me try.The time was tight.CS was busy.

If dialing 611 from the phone with the Public sim in doesn't work and dialing 18554public gives an invalid number then you left it too long.

I've read stories here of people getting their number back after this point but you'll need a new sim and start over with a new account. If you had a balance? Gone. If you were on rewards? Gone. You would be restarting on points.

Global

number not exist,probably it was deactive and I couldn't log on nor receive the code via email.Last Friday,I could receive the code,this weekend failed for times.

Global

Probably I have to resume the service.And hope cs help me solve it.

Global

sad.the number did not exist.Strange.

You can pay by credit card through 611 if you have you already registered @Global . Does 611 tell you anything about account status?

Global

Is it ok for my friend to call 611 to recharge the fee for me to activate ?

Global

coud do that via phone to pay by credit card instead?

Global

No goog.I did not change my usename and pin,but couldn't log on.Strange.

Global

heading to the ticket and private message instead.

Global

I still wait the reply from the live agent.It seems they are quite busy.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

This is very tight. And maybe the dates are lying. So again, what recording do you get with 611?

Global

already sent the private message,still wait the response.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Global wrote:

What's wrong with it?I've submitted a ticket.Hope PM keep my account and number.

Like it will be the 90th day tomorrow! oooh, that close @Global .

Repoke the CSA/ticket you opened to request a response asap.

Global

still wait

Global

Not closed till Sept19

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Global hi if you submitted a ticket already check your community envelope top right corner for a reply 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What recording do you get when you dial 611? (with the Public sim in a known working phone)

If you haven't paid in over 4 months then the account gets fully deactivated. You waste the sim and lose your number and anything else in the account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Global - If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, or ported your Public Mobile number to another provider, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve/My Account.

If Active, or Active with 90 days and if the account is currently in Suspended status you can look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

@Global wrote:

Former username?  A closed account can no longer be accessed.

Need Help? Let's chat.