cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2FA Failing.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It it just me or is anyone else having an issue with the EverSafe Verification codes today?

When signing in, I type the 6 digit code they just sent me (number for number.), and it says incorrect. I can copy paste it from the email and it still says incorrect, I tried resending the code which the new one still didn't work until the 4th try. 

Why is EverSafe ID providing and generating incorrect codes today?

5 REPLIES 5

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've noticed that, I always tell everyone to type it and slowly since when you do it fast it will usually skip or mix up numbers. 

Auto-fill also doesn't work, like at all. Sometimes it does, but manual is always the best.

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Do not copy and paste. It can cause an issue, always make sure you are typing in the code manually!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority wrote:

It it just me or is anyone else having an issue with the EverSafe Verification codes today?

When signing in, I type the 6 digit code they just sent me (number for number.), and it says incorrect. I can copy paste it from the email and it still says incorrect, I tried resending the code which the new one still didn't work until the 4th try. 

Why is EverSafe ID providing and generating incorrect codes today?

@Priority , I haven’t had any issues signing with the EverSafe verification codes today.

I don’t know if it matters but I always sign in with my browser in private/incognito mode.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority , perhaps use incognito mode just in case that data caching is causing issues with the sign on.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Priority  I haven’t noticed this myself . But fortunately I can say I haven’t had to put a code in for website in days now . Just the app 

Need Help? Let's chat.