cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29 / 4G Offer

Woomera01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just found out about this from a friend who signed up at the same time I did ( 3 or 4 years ago - $25 / month plan ) and I haven't received an invitation txt yet OR I might have accidentally deleted it ? I'd really like to switch , ..anything I can do as I see it's only good till Jan 14 

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

self solution removed

soultion assignment corrected

Woomera01

Issue solved . Contacted an agent via chat and now have the plan. 

Woomera01

I don't know anything ...I don't BELIEVE I deleted it but I also haven't received one as my friend who signed up at the same time I did has . It COULD still come today ...just like to be able to get it , that's all

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sansan wrote:

If you deleted not sure if they will send again. Its by invitation only. Hopefully they didn't send yours yet..

How do you know they will send again? Especially on the very last day before the offer ends?

Woomera01

Just tried 5213 and got automated reply " Sorry , we didn't catch that .. Pls visit Public or your Account for offers ..." 

Woomera01

Haven't opted out AFAIK ..

Woomera01

I have a thread from 5129 including an offer from July ...and several unresolved complaint txts , but nothing regarding this off ...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Woomera01 , these promo offers usually come from short code 5213.  You could try sending a YES response to 5213 and see what happens.  By chance have you ever opted out of promotional offers.  Many customers do that because they don't like spam and later regret it.  That can be a reason why offers are not being sent to you.  

Woomera01

I certainly fall within the target ...hopefully it just hasn't arrived yet 

@Woomera01  I belive these offers only started today . And not everyone work bet the offer . It’s only targeted customers that get it 

Woomera01

Thanks for that .. I'll wait until tomorrow ...hopefully it will arrive ? 

Woomera01

I cleaned out old msgs about a week ago ...not sure when they first started going out ? Hopefully I just haven't received mine yet. Thks 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Woomera01  This is a targeted offer that only those that lucky enough to get the text can access 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can always message the service agent by direct message and ask; https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. As long as it's an upgrade (I suppose you are talking about the 29 dollar plan) they might be able to give that to you.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

If you deleted not sure if they will send again. Its by invitation only. Hopefully they didn't send yours yet..

Need Help? Let's chat.