cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on for US travel

williewong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw an add-on 15 day US unlimited talk and text by using 10 points. It says MAY take 24 hours to process. Does it mean I have to purchase the plan 24 hours ahead before I can use, not know when it will be effective.

4 REPLIES 4

williewong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the advice. The link to the customer service is so helpful. I spent an hour talking to the robot online and didn't get to anywhere.

msteph
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would wait the 24 hours just to be safe. If my experience public will let you know if there is going to be charge to call the US. When I have bought minutes, the call just goes through

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@williewong  Typically any add on starts immediately after it’s purchased . So it’s advised to do so just before you leave on vacation. . I have never used points to buy US roaming so not sure about the 24 hour delay . But you can confirm with support  to be certain 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@williewong 

yes, to be safe, you should give yourself 24 hours  But many reported they got it almost instantly

and keep in mind, the US addon 15 days "timer"  starts when PM successfully loads the addon to your account

Need Help? Let's chat.