cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29 20 GB plan

jackchen012341
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm unsure why new customers are offered better plans than loyal customers.

Could someone clarify why only new customers can access the $29 20 GB plan, while other companies are now offering this plan to loyal customers?

9 REPLIES 9

@hairbag1 wrote:

@jackchen012341 

if you're currently on a $15 or $25 plan, it wouldn't hurt to message Customer Support to see if they'll let you have that $29 plan you like. If you are on a plan greater than $25, you likely won't be allowed downgrade to that $29 plan. When you message CSA, give them as much account info as you can ie; acct #, ph #, name on acct, PM pin #...etc.

Customers should not be contacting customers support agents in that manner for the initital contact. All customers needs to be using the chatbot or the Public Mobile app to open tickets. 

hi @jackchen012341 this is how you submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@jackchen012341  You can contact customer service via the chat/message icon bottom right of this page.

jackchen012341
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm using $25 plan now, btw how to contact CSA?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jackchen012341 

if you're currently on a $15 or $25 plan, it wouldn't hurt to message Customer Support to see if they'll let you have that $29 plan you like. If you are on a plan greater than $25, you likely won't be allowed downgrade to that $29 plan. When you message CSA, give them as much account info as you can ie; acct #, ph #, name on acct, PM pin #...etc.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@jackchen012341   You might find not all the other company's offers are for existing customer either.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jackchen012341 this is a common practice in the mobile phone industry. They put more effort to bring in new customers

about what we see is that PM has open up some of those  "new activation" plans for existing subscribers after some time.  So, patience is the key

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Every company is like that, so I'm not sure why are you 'surprised'.. 

@jackchen012341 wrote:

I'm unsure why new customers are offered better plans than loyal customers.

Could someone clarify why only new customers can access the $29 20 GB plan, while other companies are now offering this plan to loyal customers?

It's purely a business decisiosn, possibly to encourage new cusotmers to join.

Need Help? Let's chat.