cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$26 4G plan with 15GB data

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi everyone, 

I just got a text for a $26 4G plan with 15GB plan. Anyone else got a text too? It doesn't mention the call time, should I assume it come with unlimited Call and international text? Since it mention nothing about it.

1000044240.jpg

Meowington

15 REPLIES 15

nathanlouie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks.

hi @nathanlouie no, you won't got changed to the new system from changing plan

So, you will still receive the "dollar" rewards  monthly like before even you take a new plan 

nathanlouie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, does the offer grandfather the "dollar" rewards or switch to the "points" rewards?

Thanks in advance. 

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bunnster1 Yes and yes.

Bunnster1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the same offer too, is this legit ? Does it come with free call and text messages ?

Meowington

I don't think it will work even I can forward, since you need to reply the message, when u reply it will come back to me , but not public mobile.

HI @skpine 

no it wont' work.  It is a direct offer.  They will check if the account ever flagged for this offer and will not honour

but they have offer like this every month or two, so, your friend could receive one next time

skpine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can we forward this text offer to a current public mobile customer? My friend didn't recieve it.

HI @Chalupa_Batman 

no where you mentioned the 90 days is needed to get $34.  

Using the same idea, we can keep suggesting other plans.  Like 

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/activation/plans/75GB-5Gspeed5

only $14 more, you can get 60GB more!!! that's 5 times the data offered on the $26 plan but only 53% more!!! 

🙂

Actually, if you are on the $25 5GB now, then jumping up $8 to the $34 x 3 90 day plan with 50GB of data then unlimited throttle is a WAY better deal than the $34 4G plan you're thinking of.

Howdy @hTideGnow 

The plan the OP was talking about was $26. So $26+$8= $34. Also, it says it right there in writing. $40 a month or $34 x 3 90 days. I did not fail to mention anything my friend. 🙂 

Meowington

That's great, I am on $25 5GB 3G speed now. I guess I get to 4G speed and extra 10GB for $1 extra. Pretty sweet for me 😊

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @Meowington 

Even though a solution has already be found, this is a decent offer. However, the offer I jumped on was this one.

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/activation/plans/50GB-5Gspeed13

$8 more than the offer you were given, 35GB more data with unlimited throttled speeds after that. You may wish to look at this offer as it's pretty good. Granted what would make this offer even better, add US roaming!! 

HI @Chalupa_Batman 

there is always a better deal with more data we can suggest

the one you suggest is not $8 more, it is $14 more!!! it is only $8 more with a 90 days commitment, which you didn't mention the down side of it.   So, that plan is 53% more expensive on a 30 days plan or still 31% more on 90 days commitment

🙂 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Meowington 

Even though a solution has already be found, this is a decent offer. However, the offer I jumped on was this one.

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/activation/plans/50GB-5Gspeed13

$8 more than the offer you were given, 35GB more data with unlimited throttled speeds after that. You may wish to look at this offer as it's pretty good. Granted what would make this offer even better, add US roaming!! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Meowington 

YES, Basically is the same plan with more data.  You wil get the same unlimited Canadian calling and unlimited international text and all the call features

Need Help? Let's chat.