cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being double charged on my credit card. How can I fix this?

pllg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am being double charged each month.  I can't find a way to get this address except by each month diputing the second charge.  is there a way to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Please DON'T dispute the charge @pllg .  If you choose to do that, Public Mobile may remove the option to pay with credit card for a certain period on the presumption you're trying to game the system for free services. (which, of course, you're not if you're being doubled billed)

As far as being double billed, can you let us know if it's for the SAME amount and which days of the month the charges occur?

Is it possible you're seeing 'pending' charges which haven not yet settled, thus 'falling' off the credit card statement after one settles.

Do you notice the double payment displaying in your available funds balance?

If none of the above, definitely reach out to the customer support agents to have them address this promptly.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pllg  Did you have issues when you first joined PM maybe you accidentally created second account/ghost account ? If so you have to work with support to fix 

Need Help? Let's chat.