cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Referral Bonus

Jbooth1960
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was wondering when I will be getting my $25 referral bonus for referring my son to Public Mobile??

8 REPLIES 8

@Lieux wrote:

You are not supposed to give your phone number here @Crash2 !!! To hide it click on the 3 dots right up in your message.... @ShawnC13 ... @computergeek541 ..

@Lieux, thanks got it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

You are not supposed to give your phone number here @Crash2 !!! To hide it click on the 3 dots right up in your message.... @ShawnC13 ... @computergeek541 ..

Crash2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Edited by ShawnC13: Information removed as solicitation is not allowed on the community boards

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jbooth1960 wrote:

I was wondering when I will be getting my $25 referral bonus for referring my son to Public Mobile??

My credits were applied within 24 hours for the one. And 72 hours for the other. If account was activated in store you are unfortunately out of luck. 

lou27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Usually within 72 hours. I referred 2 friends last week. Both and I got the credit within 1 day. 

Coconutgirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We received our $25 referral bonus within 72 hours of sign-up. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Have aread through here to make sure you met all the conditions....

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a 30 or 90-day plan during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion.
  3. The one-time $25 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Your friend will need to:

1. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on any 30 or 90-day plan at activate.publicmobile.ca.
  2. Enter your active Public Mobile phone number on the referral page during the activation process. Be sure they enter your number and not their own so you get credit for the referral.
  3. The one-time $25 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jbooth1960 wrote:

@Jbooth1960Did he input your number during the activation? Did he activate online and not in a store? Did he activate after November 5th 2018? Was and is your account still in good standing and active? If you can answer yes to all questions it should be or should have been within 72 hours. If it has been more than 72 hours you should contact the mod team to look into it.

"The one-time $25 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation."

"The one-time $25 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation."

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-January-1-Get-a-25-Credit-for-You...

Need Help? Let's chat.