Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 hours no porting done

bayboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

waiting 24 hours for Service can not get human help

11 REPLIES 11

If you have tried rebooting your phone and you have no services at all then you have to contact a moderator via Simon "?" and submit a ticket. If your lucky account was active when you ported your number then it wasn't provisioned correctly and only a mod can fix it. If you or lucky closed your account before you activated with pm and ported your number it will not port. You still need a mod but it is unlikely your activation would have been successful unless you had taken a temporary number and then tried to port. Simply put once you have submitted a ticket be patient the mods are taking about 24 hrs to get back to people...you can asked to be credited for your time without service.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@bayboy   You need an active account in order to port in your number, so if your previous account is closed then you may need to contact them to see if you can retrieve your old number.

You can select a temporary number with PM in order to have a working phone for now.

@bayboy wrote:

lucky mobile closed my account

@bayboy  If you are porting from Lucky and they closed your account your port should be complete. Try restarting your phone.

bayboy

wish i had known there is no support with public Mobile

bayboy

48 hours to port a number crazy i need my phone

bayboy

lucky mobile closed my account

bayboy

did not receive port complete " SMS confirmation yey since yesterday

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

My port took about 48 hours. keep using your old sim until it doesn't work, this is when the port is complete. Switch to your PM sim and you should be good to go.

Edited to add: I also never received a text telling me it was done.

bayboy

i do not need a rank i need help

bayboy

terrible service will not allow me to submit a ticket

@bayboy wrote:

waiting 24 hours for Service can not get human help

Which carrier are you moving a number from?  If it's from a landline provider, the benchmark that they aim for is completion within 48 hours.  If you're moving a number over from another wireless carrrier, did you recieve a text message from Public Mobile about any problem with the phone number transfer?

Need Help? Let's chat.