cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$24 Plan promotion

dave_graham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the current 4G $24 plan promotion with 4GB's a straight monthly plan and not a subscription? That is what I am looking for, for my daughter.

5 REPLIES 5

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @dave_graham 

now all plans are call "subscriptions"

but $24 plan (also called subscription) is straightly a 30 days plan (subscription) like the older one.  There is no 90 days option  for that particular plan (subscription)

I'll go further than that.  All plans at all carriers are "subscriptions", prepaid or postpaid.   In the advertising, Public Mobile says that they are the the first prepaid carrier to offer subscriptions, but in my opinion, this only adds to the confusion.  Yet, in the Self Serve accounts, "subscription" only means autopay.  Industry standard terms become standard because customers understand them.  Changing the standard terms only leads to more quetsions when nothing has actually changed.

HI @dave_graham 

now all plans are call "subscriptions"

but $24 plan (also called subscription) is straightly a 30 days plan (subscription) like the older one.  There is no 90 days option  for that particular plan (subscription)

dave_graham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I know what you are saying because I have been a PM customer for over 1 year+. The new plans are called subscription and are 90 day. You receive all your data for the 3 months upfront and it renews every 90 days. I "think" you also pay every 3 months. They give you a discount per month for this. What I was trying to verify is if this $24 promotion is a straight month to month like the older plans

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dave_grahamwhat you're talking about are the same things.  PM is strictly a prepaid service so all plans are month to month.  You can change, cancel plans at any time.  They just call the plans subscriptions as a marketing tool.  Once you sign up for a subscription the plan renews every 30 days.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

The plan is indeed $24 - per 30 days (technically not per month)

The "Subscription" just means that after 30 days, it will automatically renew for another 30 days if you enable this in your account. You can turn off the subscription at any time, and it will not automatically renew after that cycle's 30 days is up.

Need Help? Let's chat.