cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200 Min US and Canada Talk add-on Is not working for me.

JonathanPalmer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I just paid for the 200 min US & Canada long distance talk and text add-on because I don't have talk in my plan. I got the add-on becise from time to time a voicemail will show up on my phone and wanted to just get some minutes to call and delete  the messages when they arrive. Even Though I ordered the add-on this is still not a working solution for me so if it's possible could I have the add-on removed from my account?

I would call the voicemail number from another number but I would still have to call with my public mobile cell number to set up the voicemail account.

Thanks

Jonathan Palmer

6 REPLIES 6

@mimmo, extra secure, no digit can repeat. Numeric value only 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@mimmo Hahaha *4-digit, yes! 😄

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Wow that's a long pin number. You meant 4 didget right?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @JonathanPalmer

Sorry to hear about this issue with your voicemail and add-on 😕 

If you send us a private message with your phone number and 40 digit PIN, we can take a look at this for you. 

You can click here to send the message 🙂 

Saray

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You need a talk plan to use a talk addon, that is why that is not working...

As to your issue... odd... you shouldnt receive any voice mail since you do not have a talk plan... @CS_Agent - Why is he getting voice messages if no talk plan? 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @JonathanPalmer,

The long distance talk add-on can only be used if you have talk included in your base plan.

Unfortunately, this add-on will not serve your purpose in the given scenario.

Please write a private message to the @CS_Agent  and explain the scenario and see if they can reverse this transaction.

Need Help? Let's chat.