cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15gb

aidenxxx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i took advantage of that promo around halloween and switched to the 15gb at 4gb promotion and today i got a message saying i almost used up my 5 gbs , i should have 15gb for one year at 4g speeds where did the other 10gbs go?

9 REPLIES 9

@aidenxxx  In that case double check the refresh in my pic where it says click here first and if it’s not accurate then definitely follow link and open ticket 

@aidenxxx   the text would be for $40 - 15GB plan.  if you replied YES, it should be the 15GB

but login My Account and check the Payment history https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history  Check last couple months and see how the payment was.  Every month should have broken into 2 lines, $10  for 30 days plan, the $30 for Data, heck whether it shows 15 GB or 5GB.  Check has it been like this last copule months

If it does show you got 15GB plan but you are getting only 5GB? open ticket with PM support

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@aidenxxx  did you receive a text for this offer and reply yes to the promotion? Or did you pick plan yourself in self serve as @softech  suggested because if you did it’s possible you picked wrong one by accident and good news is the plan is still there change plan for next renewal … but if you did reply to text talk to support 

aidenxxx

im not 100% sure at the time of the promo it sad just text  reply with yes, so i texted yes at it said your plan will be changed on next payment date, so i logged in to check and it said i had a plan change coming up, so i assumed that it was good to go

@aidenxxx have you been using 15GB last couple months 

there are two different $40 plans, 5GB and 15GB, I wonder if you picked the wrong one when you changed plan

If you login to My Account, the plan details said 5GB? or the usage shows only 5GB?

if you the plan details show 5GB, I am afraid you picked the wrong one

@aidenxxx  You refreshed in spot on the pic ?and not the browser of yes then get support to investigate 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

aidenxxx

i tried laptop and on cell phone and incognito mode and refreshing still says only 5gb only 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aidenxxx login to My Account agian using Incognito mode (or Private mode on Safari), check how much data you used

Also, are you using Android phone?  you can track your data usage there, but you need to make sure the cycle start date matches the PM cycle start date. for the usage to be meaningful

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@aidenxxx  

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675394889443.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.