Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is suspended because I had to cancel my credit card. How do I re-activate my account 


@BKNS27 wrote:


If your CC haven’t expired, you can enable AutoPay.

Unfortunately, do that, even with anew card, wouldn't reactivate the service. Once service is supsended for that reason, payment must be done manually.

Mayor / Maire


If your CC haven’t expired, you can enable AutoPay.

Mayor / Maire

@Hassan2    You can update the CC in your account and make a manual payment and Reactivate but need to use incognito/private mode or clear cache/cookies as the site has caching issues.  Or purchase a voucher from SDM, 7/11, London Drugs or Shell and add it by dialing 611 on your phone.

Mayor / Maire

@Hassan2 - why did you cancel your card...anything to do with a chargeback from a public charge at any point?

If so, this could have disabled your account with public mobile, it is an issue.


If this is the case, contact ­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) to get this fixed ASAP.

CSA can be contacted by either two methods, found here:


EDIT, you'll know if the account is either Suspended or Disabled if you call 611 or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device. If Disabled submit a ticket with CSA.


If Suspended status you can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here:

Locations to obtain some:

Mayor / Maire

@Hassan2  If you know PIN number to account  611 or with voucher 611 and no pin needed or just log in to self serve incognito 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay



Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Hassan2 

clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login and add your new credit card, and reactviate.

Need Help? Let's chat.