cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 Points to reactivate a suspended account

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

I only noticed this email from public mobile last night. A pretty good deal if you are on the $15 plan but I suspect it's targeted at $39+plan subscribers? This account has only been suspended for less than 30 days so I really don't need to reactivate it and would downgrade the current plan from $39/20gb (it was only needed for a limited time!)

I would suggest anyone on points rewards with a currently suspended account check their email for this offer. Reactivating on August 3rd should squeak you in to qualify for this year's possible "more is merrier" campaign of freebie gifts. ( If you suspend again after reactivation for 89 /90 days.)

Screenshot_20230731_093950_Gmail~2.jpgScreenshot_20230731_094005_Gmail~2.jpgScreenshot_20230731_094021_Gmail~2.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

Update:

A little late but today was the first time I've logged into this account since reactivation. The 15 points were added August 18th about 2 weeks after reactivation. In the meantime the account also recieved the anniversary points ( 10pts) but a far cry from what would have been $4 in loyalty per 30 days!

Screenshot_20230828_120445_Photos~2.jpg

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

Reactivated. Will report back the results.

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think it’s only a 15 point = $15 bill credit. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Cool offer!

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

15 points added to the rewards account after reactivating my account. While I think your plan amount counts in whether you get the offer there are no conditions regarding what plan you reactivate on so changing back to the $15 plan is possible and my intention. There are enough points currently to reactivate with a bill credit and have pm replenish the redeemed points with the offer.

@Handy1 

First time for me too?!!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@maximum_gato  Cool , never seen that before . Thank you for sharing 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @maximum_gato 

15 points for $15 bill credit, what is the offer here?

I don't think it actually means $15 to activate your $39 plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.