cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 PLAN

dreamboats
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello ! I currently have the $15 plan and am hoping to get the same  ( or lower ) if still available with our own device. If this offer is still available for NS, can I please have the link as the lowest plan I see is $39 per month. Also, I presume I would need to set up a new account for my daughter- cant be set up as a family account? Ideally, we are looking for just emergency phone calls only, no data needed.

13 REPLIES 13

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The having to download the app for the older plans seems really stupid to me... Like why implement this? What are they hoping to gain? Less people knowing they exist?

What will they offer for talk only when new sign ups can't access near-legacy plans at all in any way? Forced to pay $40+? 

@dreamboats   True, I am puzzled too

PM has been selectively promotion some plans and hiding some available plans since last summer.  To, me, it doesn't make sense, too.  Look at Chatr site, they post ALL the plans, more than enough and a bit too many.  And here PM only posts couple plans?

Yes, obviously the new game plan for PM is to push for the high end plans (4G and 5G) and put less effort of the money losing plans  😞

@dreamboats  Your absolutely right , I’m still scratching my head over that decision … just an attempt to up sell plans to a certain price point for entry is my guess 

Add there going to be doing maintenance of the activation portal tonight also … so maybe by tm they fix that and update on the website aswell

dreamboats

I find it odd that if a new, potential  customer is shopping around for the lowest plans in the market, they would need to download the PM app, create a new profile and only then come to know about the $15 plan while competition like Lucky has their $15 plan easily available on their page. It took me seconds to find it on the Lucky site. Had I not known about the existing offer with PM, I would most certainly take the Lucky deal for my daughter. Just some candid feedback for PM ! If you got it, flaunt it ! 

dreamboats

Thank you all ! 

Hi @dreamboats  no family account.  Need a new email for new account.  Just create a new gmail account yourself for free that the new line 

when you login the app using a different email, you will see the $15 plan:

hTideGnow_0-1685582514687.png

@dreamboats  Each line needs to be set up independently anyways one email for each SIM card in use … no family plans here , can’t have multiple lines in one account 

add and yes if your on that plan , you won’t be able to see it urself … it’s silly you would need to schedule a plan change for next renewal . On a different plan and then it would appear again to be selected 

@dreamboats   Yes, if you login with the same email you are using now for "dreamboats", you won't get to activation

when you are ready to activate, logout from the app.  Then create a new login using another email address. After you created the login ,they will ask you to activate (now call subscribe), and you will see the $15 plan there 

dreamboats

Thanks. I downloaded the app but am yet to see the offer. Maybe cause I've logged in and I already have that? I see it easily displayed on the Lucky site, but I prefer to come through PM as my wife and I are also here and we can get the referral offer.  Also for my daughter, I need to set it up independently for her, right? I cant do it through my account as a family plan? Shes still a minor.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dreamboats Yes,  PM still has the $15 plan.  It should now showing on the plan page and cannot be activate via the browser.  But to get the $15 plan (or the $25 plan) , you will need to first download the PM app and then activate from the app 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dreamboats  $15 plan is still there thru the app on activation or in your my account to change too and it’s still the cheapest plan PM has 

Handy1_0-1685673167502.jpeg

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dreamboats for now you can only select the $15 plan when setting up from the app.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @dreamboats 

it is there.  Download the app and activate from the app and the $15 plan is there 

Need Help? Let's chat.