cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% data usage

Public_Man
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got a text that i have used up 100% of my data so i am trying to login to my account so i can upgrade my plan to the 20 Gigs 4g From 10 Gigs 3g But it is not letting me login, when will the MY ACCOUNT be back online? Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You shuld try different browser to log in or use incognito or private mode. Clear browser cache.

I do not experience any logging in issues today...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Public_Man 

Now that you can log in check that you have used all of your data as pm does sometimes send out errant data usage texts. Then you can choose whether to change immediately (noprorating of your current plan) or schedule a plan change on next renewal. Once scheduled pm will honour any limited time deals on plans even if they expire before your scheduled plan change date. Rewards are applied upon your next renewal after a complete 30 day cycle.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Public_Man hi there was a maintenance issue overnight it seems, but I just tried and got in no problem,if you are still having problems try clearing your cache and cookies or try a different browser in ingognito or private mode,also sign in with a different device if one is avaliable

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Public_Man Wait a couple hours. To get an inmediate plan change, the $65 will be due immediately. There'a no refund from the old plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.