cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10% Reward Points January 2024

Mjk12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know if there was a problem awarding the 10% reward points for January 2024?  I have received these monthly awards for the last 12 months, but they stopped in January?

8 REPLIES 8

Krisanne23

I received mine so I am not sure.

Mjk12

I think you nailed it.  One reward was called “Points Back” and the other was a “10% rewards points” which has now ended.  I received the “Points Back” in January which looks like 5%.  Thanks for the clarification.

HI @Mjk12 

so, you received 5% points in January?  if you have received 15% points for 12 months, that sounds about right

Mjk12

Thanks, makes sense on the one year promotion.  So in January I received a “points back” reward ( same as what I have been receiving in other months) but no 5%?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mjk12 

you have an extra Public points reward still?? Usually that is limited period, like within sonkamu months, so, how long was that supposed to be and when it started?? You got the regular 5% points reward already??

For points reward issue, best to check with PM support to confirm, message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Mjk12  There were some promotions that gave you 10% instead of the normal 5% in points but they had a set duration of a year.  I was on one and after a year it dropped from 10% to 5%.  I assume it would also drop if one changed plan before the year was out.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mjk12  It’s usually just 5% monthly rewards . Did you happen to join a year ago with bonus rewards for x amount of months and that period has ended and not your back to the regular 5% rewards 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mjk12 

Did you sign up about 12 months ago as a new customer? You likely signed up when there was a special promotion for extra 10% points for 12 months.  After 12 months, you will be return to the regular points rewards which is 5% back on total spent. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.