cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 year Warrenty

mayfsw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to see if my phone is still under warranty.

7 REPLIES 7

@esjliv wrote:

@computergeek541 - interesting that is the case, even it just for Telus. Are you saying this would be the case for public mobile also, or just Telus?

Yes, I'm saying that as Telus sees the Public Mobile CPO devices as Telus devices. The moment that a customer starts using a Public Mobile SIM card in one of these devices, the Telus warranty information gets updated. 

@esjliv   For PM as well, as the PM's CPO program is pretty much tagged on Telus, that's why we use the Telus Warranty check  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 - interesting that is the case, even it just for Telus. Are you saying this would be the case for public mobile also, or just Telus?

@softech wrote:

@esjliv   One of the Oracles mentioned that, except I don't remember who  🙂

If the phone doesn't start getting used right away (I assume on with a Telus service), the warranty expiry date gets extended to reflect that the warranty start date was the first day of use.  

@esjliv   One of the Oracles mentioned that, except I don't remember who  🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@softech is the warranty really from the date you start using your phone? I would think it is the day it is delivered to the customer; but I don't know, I never had to go through this warranty.

And, neat link to find out the warranty. 

It is valid for Public too?...If So, this is where the relatives work together @hairbag1 - 😆. re: you comment about a poor relative on another post.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mayfsw   

AFAIK, warranty starts from the day you first starting using the phone

you can use the Telus CPO Warranty check to confirm the warranty expiry date

https://www.telus.com/en/mobility/services/warranty-lookup

Need Help? Let's chat.