cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 bonus gb

Jtucker114
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a bonus gb last week and my billing cycle is done this week and I haven’t used all my original data so I was wondering if that bonus gb will carry over to my next months service?

9 REPLIES 9

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dna2016 wrote:

@Jtucker114 to my knowledge the bonus data is considered a back-up data to your main data plan, so once you've used up your regular data service for that month then the bonus data will be activated.  whatever you haven't used will carry over to the next month and your regular data service will re-set, making your bonus data the back-up once again.

Exactly what you said.     Just to be clear, it will Remain on your account until it's completely used up as long as you keep paying for your 30 day plan. 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jtucker114 to my knowledge the bonus data is considered a back-up data to your main data plan, so once you've used up your regular data service for that month then the bonus data will be activated.  whatever you haven't used will carry over to the next month and your regular data service will re-set, making your bonus data the back-up once again.

@budreau21 wrote:

You would get the remainder of your 1gb plus whatever is included in your plan for the following month

All canada-wide add ons will roll over each month until used then they disappear from your account as will plan features when they are used up. However plan features i. e. Data will not roll over at renewal they will just reset to what is allocated. Example: you have the $15 plan + auto pay data

bonus 250mb and you have used 1/2 of your 1 gb data bonus (numbers rounded) at renewal it will appears as follows:   

Unlimited texts/incoming calls

Outgoing calls                     0/100

Free 250mb data bonus     0/250mb

1gb data                           500/1000mb

Noreenmukhtar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Un-used portions of all ad-ons always roll over to next months till completely exhausted.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The unused portion of that bonus data gets carried over to the next month and will stay available to you until you've used it all up

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The 1 GB bonus remains in your account until it is depleted.  Once you use up your plan data then the bonus would be used.

budreau21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You would get the remainder of your 1gb plus whatever is included in your plan for the following month

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Yes, all remaining add one will still be available until used.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Reading the announcement, it looks like you get to keep it.  It won't disappear when there is a renewal.  It would be awesome if the bonus was every month.  I missed out on the offer.

Need Help? Let's chat.