cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred number and data is no longer working

DCM5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up a new phone using Public Mobile. The number and the data worked fine. Then I transferred numbers because I wanted to keep the number of my previous phone which was on Virgin Mobile. The number transferrred went smoothly. I can recieve texts but my data does not work. Any idea how to fix this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

DCM5

Oh right. I dont have an LG but i restarted my phone and the data was working fine. Probably should have done that intially. Thanks 

DCM5

How would i fix this issue?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DCM5 wrote:

I set up a new phone using Public Mobile. The number and the data worked fine. Then I transferred numbers because I wanted to keep the number of my previous phone which was on Virgin Mobile. The number transferrred went smoothly. I can recieve texts but my data does not work. Any idea how to fix this issue?

Which phone are you using?

For LG phone, do a network reset after changing provider before your data working again.

DCM5

Ok thanks. When I try to log in using my community account it says error logging in even though all the information provided is correct.

@Triguy wrote:

Your port in incomplete.  You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the questions mark on the bottom right.

I don't believe number porting is the issue.  Data would work evem if number porting failed.  I do, however, beleive that there might be an account data provisioning issue.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your port in incomplete.  You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the questions mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.