Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue - NO INCOMING CALLS AND TEXT

aghadimi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

@Brooke_C, @Saray_O, @Jeremy_M, @Caroline_D, @Mary_M, @Shazia_K

It's been over a week since I ported over from Wind.

I can call, text, and use data, but cannot receive texts and my incoming calls go straight to my voicemail.
I have previously PM'd you all, but no one has replied. My Wind SIM is still active.

Could one of the mods please help?

I already created ticket as well and here is my ticket# 5567-8133.

If this doen't fix I will send complain to CCST because you charged my credit card and I don't have service for more than week.

@Brooke_C, @Saray_O, @Jeremy_M, @Caroline_D, @Mary_M, @Shazia_K

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@aghadimi

Don't start multiple threads for the same problem...the avalanche of messages is big enough already... 

While you've tagged the Mods in this thread (btw, no need to tag more than one), they'll need more information (and that info shouldn't be posted in a public form). So, if you haven't already, private message a Mod already with the full details. Note that additional messages will just add to the pile they are trying to sort through...but if you were missing the needed details, send another message. And if you don't know your existing Account Number, please call your provider to get it.

In the meantime, keep using your old SIM (and plan) so that you have service. Then switch to the PM SIM when this "stuck" port is completed. Note that PM can adjust the start date of your plan.

It's frustrating to wait, no question. I hope they can solve it soon!

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can by all means complain to CCTS. I don't think it will help. When they will get to your case one of the MOD's will adjust your billing cycle, so you are not losing any money. In fact, if I were you I would use PM service till they reset your data after they fix all your issues. Unfortunely in my case my WIND service was disconnected (i.e. ported out).

In other words,

Use your WIND SIM as you were for all this time and think that PM never offered this promo.

Once a PM MOD fixes your issue then just replace the sim and think that WIND switched you over to their LTE 😉

Just send a MOD with proper title, relax and keep using PM's LTE data (if you have two phone or dual SIM )

Need Help? Let's chat.