cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile robbing its clients

clayjar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have pre-paid for 120 day plan, prepaid for add-ons, and none of my add-ons are working. I have been in contact at least 10 times now with customer service and have been told that due to the influx of new customers they can't service me as an old customer. Would all you new customers please stop signing up until they can get my problem fixed? Take a number and stand in line, I got here first. Thank you for your consideration in this matter since public mobile doesn't have time to get my phone working.
6 REPLIES 6

Ontario provincial plan won't fully function in PQ; see:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Province-wide-Canada-wide-and-Long-Dist...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Titanmowgli

I have pre-paid for 120 day plan, prepaid for add-ons, and none of my add-ons are working. I have been in contact at least 10 times now with customer service and have been told that due to the influx of new customers they can't service me as an old customer. Would all you new customers please stop signing up until they can get my problem fixed? Take a number and stand in line, I got here first. Thank you for your consideration in this matter since public mobile doesn't have time to get my phone working. 

This is either a bad joke or misplaced sense of entitlement.  I hope that it's the former.

clayjar
By the way, I signed up two weeks ago and had good service in Ontario until I came into Quebec and the US. I prepaid for options and add-ons that would enable me to have US roaming and provincewide calling. Customer service confirmed that these options were purchased and working. My control panel showed me that I had paid for these options. The fact is my cell phone does not work in Quebec or the US and I have missed many business calls. This no doubt is costing me money and much frustration. The reps are great at texting back, but they have no authority or technical ability to fix these problems. Public mobile, hire some more good techs!

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@clayjar are you able to login to your account?

clayjar
Prove it by fixing my problem. You guys gave me service for two weeks and I have not had service for the past two days. There is definitely a problem at your end so please fix it or refund my money.

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It does not work that way @clayjar . when did you sign up?

Need Help? Let's chat.