cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Points System as a Public Mobile Client

Oscarkiai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All,

Can someone highlight how to accumulate points as a public mobile client factoring in all the recent updates? For instance, does community contribution still add points, and if so, how? 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Sansan wrote:

Wr don't know how much contributions is needed in the Community to earn points,  but it's a lot of time and effort.

Absolutely true!
"Helping others' requires a lot of hours refreshing community page and being first to (correctly) reply on question. I guess some have a lot of time on hands to do that, but I gave up after few days of trying to be helpful.

You can always count on anniversary 10 points and 5% off of your bill in points. As for community as I read in old posts some suggested you will make more money collecting empty bottles or doing surveys.

Public's idea to 'reward' customers leads to gaming the system and other illegal activities. Completely counterproductive to save few bucks for full or part time employee support.

Good luck!

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Oscarkiai, another thing to keep in mind is that bill credits are not automatic so when you have accumulated at least 15 of them you can manually purchase the $15 bill credit or your can buy add-ons for as little as 5 points, for example: 200 MB of data (Canada only, for 30 days) is $5, 250 MB of data (US Roaming only, for 15 days) is $10

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Oscarkiai  regrettably the only way to earn points on a monthly basis is to refer friends and by participating in the Community. 

Wr don't know how much contributions is needed in the Community to earn points,  but it's a lot of time and effort.

You can earn between 1-15 points per 30 days. 

Active friends are 1 point for 30 days.

On yearly anniversary, you're suppose to get 10 points.

Oscarkiai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oscarkiai_0-1721680380230.png

Apologies: Seems like I found a reply to my question somewhere in my online profile - see the attached image here. Still happy to get input on anything that might be missing here. 

@Oscarkiai wrote:

Can someone highlight how to accumulate points as a public mobile client factoring in all the recent updates? For instance, does community contribution still add points, and if so, how? 

Any points that you are eligible for are automatically added to your account.  For account credits, those need to be redeemed in 15 point/$15 increments.

Need Help? Let's chat.