cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary_M
Retraité / Retired

**Information required before sending a message

Hello Community,

Due to a high volume of messages being received, we are experiencing some delays in getting back to you. In order for us to be more efficient, we would like to call out a few things that can help us, help you.

1) If you recently ported your phone number and you are experiencing mixed services/porting issues – send us a private message and please include your Public Mobile phone # (if applicable), the number you wish to port, as well as the account number associated to your old service provider

2) If you have a failed activation, but you have been charged, please include when private messaging us - your SIM card number, name and email address used when activating.

During your activation, if you have not been charged, please clear your cookies/cache and try again, or use a new browser. Should you require further assistance, please send a private message to one of the moderators.

3) If your plan change has failed, or you are experiencing difficulty changing your plan, please send a private message including your Public Mobile phone number, account number and desired plan

4) If you are missing referral rewards, please send a private message including your phone number as well as the numbers you referred.

We are working hard to assist you and others, and we want to make certain in doing so that we`re offering you an enjoyable experience with Public Mobile.

Regards,

Your Mod team 🙂

Here is how to send a moderator a private message. 

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Tags (2)
margosmark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: **Information required before sending a message

We can send info to any moderator regardless of status @Mary_M? I have sent mine to @Shazia_K but its been a while and they are not online.

Thanks for the help

Mark

outdoorsaddix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@margosmark I belive if you message 1 mod, they all get it and your request goes into their shared queue to resolve. 

margosmark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@outdoorsaddix thanks!

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

This is great to have this information in one post. Thanks to @Mary_M and the other moderators for communicating this information. The now 4 of you make our days shine brighter! 

smiley sunshine.jpg

New customers should also refer to the following post for information about our moderators. I'd suggest giving it a look as well before sending off a private message.

All you need to know about our Community Moderators

NDesai
Oracle

@Mary_M You should add link to the post showing how to send Private Message.  

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

NDesai
Oracle

You should add link to the post showing how to send Private Message.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...  

EDIT: oops, sorry for the double post. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

NDesai
Oracle

@Mary_M You should also add info about who users can send Private Message to. May be small guide to figure out whos online at the moment out of all of you. Otherwise, you will only get most private messages even when you're not on. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Awesome post!

andrewbzh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Very useful for new customers.Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.