cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Registered Users Statistics

@Nezgar 

Ok I put that dunce cap back on....I can bring up my url but I can't bring up anyone elses?

Screenshot_20210306-114456~2.png

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar : Ok. I'll start. It would appear that the account number is about certainly sequential with some filler growing space to the beginning 1. I started here in 2018. That number was in the single millions.

My first account 1.3M started May 2018

Second playing around account that became my "dormant" account 1.6M started Mar 2019

Third account that I call my data account 1.7M started Jun 2019

@darlicious : hover over a username. My browser shows the url at the bottom. The end is the number.

usernumber.jpg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Thanks!😃 Again a slightly different process to pull up the #.....

Screenshot_20210306-130703~2.png

@Nezgar 

The community profiles created since the beginning of the year and about 20 minutes ago : 11,381.

@z10user4 

Self serve accounts created between August 8th 2019 and September 6th 2019 (29 days) about 38,000.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

And another...click on someones username. In the address bar and go to the end of it.

usernamenumber.jpg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Not on chrome but on firefox its much more user friendly....tapping the profile name brings up the info immediately.

Screenshot_20210306-135238.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Ang chance of giving the day in june you activated your data account and a number rounded to the nearest 10,000? As in on August 8th the accounts created were approximately 1,800,000 29 days later it was almost 1,840,000.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Thanks to your numbers rounded to the nearest 10,000 we have learned that also shows that approximately all summer(2019) each month does average about 40,000 new accounts with less than 10% of that number creating a community account year over year. I think considering 2020 was adversely affected by the pandemic with very few activations between February and June when pm had no promos til May 2020. Other providers were offering no overage fees and unlimited usage for their customers so there was very little movement between providers. 

It would be nice to know not only some older activation numbers from the likes of @Luddite  or @ShawnC13  but a very recent one (all rounded to the nearest 10,000 or maybe 5,000) to get a better idea of the effect of the boxing day/new years promotions since it had a definitive affect on community account creations. With the end of the year having approximately the 2,300,000th account created showing the monthly average dipping to about 30,000. Anyone with access to an account activated around new years last year would be able to give us year end numbers for 2019.

@gblackma 

Here's a Hail Mary you could at least give us xmas day 2019 numbers?!!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : How about you also posting your stats of what you manage. hmm?? 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle

Gblackma was number 117195

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 : Do keep up. 🙂 🙂 (<-emojis) Seems the thread has morphed over to the serialized account number.

Need Help? Let's chat.