Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Winners] Certified Pre Owned Phone Contest

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Contest Update]

Congratulations to our Winners🏆

@Rosguru@umnikke8@darlicious @Korth@softech@treefrog@bridonca@hendelar@Dawn69@roberto       

Thank you to everyone who participated in our CPO Phone contest. We received all your fantastic feedback to make our CPO program even better! 

Stay tuned for more Community contests, coming soon 😄

- Public Mobile Team 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Community, 

It’s hard to believe we’re coming up on 2 years since we launched our Certified Pre Owned Phone program for customers. We’ve heard all your great suggestions, but we want to continue to make our CPO Program even better!

We know that condition is important when it comes to pre-owned phones - or is it? What matters to you most in the decision process to buy refurbished phones? he near future. 

Let us know, in this quick survey for a chance to win 1 out 10 prizes, of a one-time 5gb add-on

Here’s how to enter:

• Visit our Certified Pre Owned Phone Survey link, and complete a few questions. 
  • Fill in your Community user name directly on the survey.
  • After you’ve filled out the survey, submit your answers, and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a one-time 5GB add-on!

The survey will close on August 9 11:59PM EST, and winners will be announced within a couple of days. 

If you’re curious to know more about our Certified Pre Owned Phones check our catalogue

Good Luck!

J_PM_0-1659489933912.png

- Public Mobile Team

53 REPLIES 53

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rooselark what exactly happens when you say you can't get in? Is there an error message? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rooselark 

Do you have a Google account?

Rooselark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Even though I am logged under Community and clicked the link, i can't get in

@bluejaywpg   I  guess you can.  Assuming you have 10 different lines, you enter the draw with all 10 of your accounts and God of Luck stand by you  🙂

bluejaywpg

Aww, I can't win all 50 GB for myself??? 🤣

Sorry no multiple entries. 😉

bluejaywpg

@darlicious wrote:

@fujiyama 

We have room for 3 more winners....lol....

Shhhhh... Don't tell anyone!!! 🤐 😉 🤣

@esjliv wrote:

One more question. Does the google email that is entered in the Google form, need to match the email connected to either our My Account/Self Serve or Community Accounts?

Everyone has a google account these days. Or can create one quickly and easily enough.

Although I fully understand why some people wouldn't want to share their account information. It's a voluntary invasion of privacy. I didn't mind (this time) simply because the email I submitted to Public Mobile happens to be a gmail account.

At least it's not an iCloud account, that would automatically exclude all non-iOS users.

And at least it's not a Facebook account, Twitch, Twit, Tweet, Twitter, Instagram, whatever. Some of us utterly despise and refuse to use online social media.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fujiyama 

We have room for 3 more winners....lol....

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 🤣 hopefully! 

I could really use a 5GB refill after the “great outage”

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fujiyama 

And we have another winner!

fujiyama

I almost missed this! I should check in here more often 😅 

I want to say I also don't like the Google signin thing, but that's not likely to change... 

Good luck everyone!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bluejaywpg 

These kind of feedback/contests used to generate hundreds of comments with I am sure an equal amount of survey answers but they stopped them along with just the fun kind of contests and interesting flash sales that used to draw in so many more members to visit the community at least once a month to see what was new, enter a contest , browse a few threads, check out new plans and promos and basically stay in touch. Look how many replies there are on this thread? And the prizes are generous....it used to be win 1 of 3/1gb data add ons. This is win 1 of 10/5gb add ons....at this rate  we are just about guaranteed to be winners!

bluejaywpg

OK I did the survey (thank you for living up to your word "short" - many survey companies lie about length for the worse). The very 1st question right away stopped me for a sec. The question asked if I have ever bought a CPO phone. It didn't specify whether from only PM or from any vendor. I decided to answer No, & since the next question asked why, I explained that I never bought a CPO phone from PM, but I HAD bought refurbished phones from another vendor, with the reasons why.

I rarely do surveys unless I'm compensated for them in some form. I strongly recommend surveys where everyone who fills it out gets something (a small data pack for example, which should cost PM next to nothing).

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Super short survey for a great prize! I love giving feedback.....maybe pm is learning from recent less than stellar roll outs that customer feedback, focus groups and beta testing that give an opportunity for customers to win data add on prizes that cost pm next to nothing are invaluable investments that lead to improvements in both the service provided and customer satisfaction.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Thank you this opportunity and a chance to win on the CPO phone contest!

LeePublic

Filled out! Wish everyone good luck! Agreed with others everyone may not have or want a Google account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Finally.....a community feedback contest. Thank you! This was one of the community features I have missed the most and it gave new members a chance to participate in the community without the pressure of being right or wrong or admonished or lounged. A chance to dip their toe in the community pool and maybe win a prize too! And share their opinion its a nice warm fuzzy feeling when you think your provider values your wants and needs. It's nice to at least think that pm cares enough to listen to their customers. Keep it up!🍒

But @computergeek541 is correct there are lot's of customers that either don't have a Google account, refuse to disclose the private info that google mines and surely there must be another way for these opinion surveys to be collected?

@J_PM wrote:

Nope. Just make sure you include your Community user name.

I'm sure someone else is going to ask, but why is it necessary to log into Google to enter this contest?  For that reason, some members aren't going to proceed or don't have a Google account and won't sign up for one.

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Nope. Just make sure you include your Community user name.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Looks like it is working now @J_PM thanks. 🙂

One more question. Does the google email that is entered in the Google form, need to match the email connected to either our My Account/Self Serve or Community Accounts?

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@esjliv Permission corrected. Please try again 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @J_PM , I receive this message when hitting the survey link:

esjliv_0-1659490152156.png

Need Help? Let's chat.