Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want to hear from you: technical concerns, glitches, or bugs

A_CX_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: Thread Closed

We appreciate all your valuable feedback, in helping us identify crucial updates for our portals. The team is committed to addressing remaining issues. We ask you to contribute future feedback under our Get Support board to ensure posts are seen and responded to by our support members. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Community Members, 

As you embrace the new way to experience mobility with Public Mobile, we want to know how your experience is, and if there are any issues you’ve encountered along the way. While we aim high, we know there’s room to grow. With your valuable feedback, we’ll keep innovating to deliver an even better experience. 

Use this thread to share any technical concerns, glitches, or bugs you've come across. Your valuable feedback will help our team identify and resolve issues effectively. 

Note: We will do our best to provide answers and updates to your questions. The team is working hard to share your feedback with our product teams to help resolve on-going issues. For support-related inquiries, please connect with our Oracles and Community experts for assistance. 

We'll be posting workarounds, updates and troubleshooting tips along the way.

Thank you,
Public Mobile Team

Please note: I am not a CS Agent and can't provide 1:1 support.
I do not monitor my direct messages.
398 REPLIES 398

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@kk8 

Are you using the app or the web site? There's something wrong with the app right now. I was just in there and eversafe kept looping around "checking for my session". The only stable page was the "manage your eversafe" page. I havent tried the website yet but will be shortly.

kk8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's the problem, even after signing in and clicking on my account, nothing the page doesn't change..

@kk8- Try clicking on Sign In in the upper right and click on My Account.

kk8

I am unable to access portal to view account info, but able to access community? I login and it just routes back to the home screen.

bh83

We would like to have the ability to access current eSIM in my account for current subscribers that signed up before eSIM was emailed

StillAngry
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you, softech. I hunted up an old message and reached a cs agent.

StillAngry

Thank you, dabr. I will do that going forward. In fact, that is what I did a short time ago.

@StillAngry    If you're worried about links offered by other customers here (understandable), then you can also instead click your message box top right (envelope icon) and select the edit (pencil) option and start typing in CS_Agent in the "Send to" field for a direct private message to be sent to support.

@StillAngry 

Understand your concern.  if you do not feel comfortable with my link above, please search user CS_Agent and you should be able to find their profile page like this one

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

(same as @CS_Agent )

then click Send A Message in Agent's profile page

Sorry, there is no phone number to reach agent. Everything goes through Community message system with CS_Agent

StillAngry

Hello softech. I do not click on unknown links. There should be a better way to contact CS agents without all this fuss. It's just a phone, not a life commitment.

@StillAngry yes, while Telus owns PM, PM is running as an seperate operation and all support are online.  Please message support as advised above

StillAngry

I so totally agree! So is it true that Telus is not the company behind this now?

StillAngry

This was a pain in the neck last month and here we are again. Can't get through to an agent to find out what is going on with my account. Can't even submit a ticket unless you check the box that allows an agent to  make the payment with my credit card. No chance of that! Does anything work here? To top it off, I was told this week at a Telus Kiosk in Halifax that they have nothing to do with Public Mobile at this point. Who is running this?

@StillAngry please use direct message to open ticket with Support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

StillAngry

Not embracing this at all! The Chatbot is useless. I need to contact a customer service agent and despite telling the chatbot 20 times that I want to contact a C S agent, it keeps me in a loop. with no help whatsoever! Any CS agents out there?

Jjjjjjjjjj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The loading icon spins off access and is very distracting. 

Jjjjjjjjjj

Historical usage is useless. I don't want to see how much I use a day, I want to see how much I use during each billing period. 

Jjjjjjjjjj

Auto-filling 2fa code on iOS from the keyboard suggest does not work. It drops two numbers so I have to delete the number and type it in manually. 😔

Kathy76

The option to sign off your account on the website appears to be missing.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@A_CX_PM    @J_PM    Just wanted to update you guys that when I just tried to login today that I encountered the same problem as before (doesn't open to my community profile) and unable to login into the community account if logging into the phone account first.  I resolved it for now by using a different browser to post but it seems I'm able to access both accounts only if I login into community first but not vice versa.

Also the site is very buggy (more than usual) and takes a long time to be able to post today.

@Wustallion36- Scroll back up to the top. Click #1 to get the list of categories. Click on #2 to get into the get support category which is where most of the action is.

dust2dust_0-1687414658052.png

Then I prefer to see the list of topics sorted by which one most recently got updated. Click the Sorted by then click replies.

dust2dust_1-1687414752058.png

Then you'll see some topics are "pinned" to the top of the list. Only Public employees can do this action. Scroll past those if you want to see topics created and added to by other members. You can add to these pinned topics as you did here and they can have new posts as you did here that you can reply to as I did here. The little number to the right is how many replies have been posted. So scroll down from the previous spot.

dust2dust_2-1687414916286.png

Then keep scrolling and you'll see the threads that are ongoing. Click the heading subject line to go into the thread. Then either click the reply button in a reply to type a response to that post or click into the reply box further down. When done, click the reply button underneath and away it goes.

dust2dust_3-1687415090398.png

Wustallion36

I would like to contribute to some posts. But I can't seem to find threads

Anonymous
Not applicable

Literally the worst system ever built. Causing way more problems than it's fixing. You are losing customers because of how amateurish this roll-out of new tech and features really is lol.

camphe

Thanks, but none of this worked for me. I already sent a ticket, but there is no indication how long it will take to get an answer. So, fun.

@camphe   for the 2FA code, you can try to click Resend Code and Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

if that does not work, try to use one of these workarounds:

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

camphe

I bought the e-sim and then got this notification that I needed to verify my identity. This was a two factor identity thing. However, the code was sent to a number I have no access to, in fact my public mobile number from last year, which is no longer active since I was out of the country. I spoke to an unhelpful help person and now I am left without a phone service. I supposedly contacted someone but I have no idea how they will contact me back or when. This seems ridiculous that I have to solve this problem myself. I would appreciate any assistance I could get from whomever.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@J_PM , is there any update on the restoration of my profile.  

Deva

Nothing for me no bug 😙😙 always perfect

Brokeguy

It's working  but not using 5g I'm only getting lte and h but I'm paying for 5 g that was working before

Brokeguy

I just restarted my phone and I lost service so I got a new esim and haven't got 5g

Need Help? Let's chat.