cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edmonton city center

stone88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Activated my plan at Edmonton City Center kiosk, experienced a little technical glitches when trying to register a credit card to setup autopay during the initial setup process, it just wouldn't let me do so, kept complaining it can't register my credit card, I tried multiple ones and pretty sure my info is correct. I was able to register my credit card from My Account afterward.

But awesome customer service from Carley!

5 REPLIES 5

@stone88  Welcome to public mobile. Please come to the community for help anytime. If you spend a little time here you will learn many of the tricks of the trade to manage your account and phone service. Read the articles in the help and knowledge sections to gain valuable information on how public mobile and the community works. Type queries in the search bar...previous posts and links to articles will come up on a variety of topics. Post your questions to the community we can help you resolve many common problems, help with purchasing add ons, plan changes or understanding your account along with many other things a newcomer might need help with. As you get your questions answered and mark them solved, bravo posts, comment on other users posts and gather knowledge to help others you will be making your own unique contribution to the community. As a result you will feel more empowered to refer a friend or two and earn some rewards maybe a community reward as well as everyone's participation is taken into account when they make the decision on who is awarded community rewards. We're always happy to help and everyone's contribution is appreciated.

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to PM!

I made a smart choice switching to PM from bell and I am sure you will never look back as well. Great network and best service!

stone88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, will make sure.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stone88 wrote:

Activated my plan at Edmonton City Center kiosk, experienced a little technical glitches when trying to register a credit card to setup autopay during the initial setup process, it just wouldn't let me do so, kept complaining it can't register my credit card, I tried multiple ones and pretty sure my info is correct. I was able to register my credit card from My Account afterward.

But awesome customer service from Carley!

Glad that you got your autopay setup.  Welcome to PM.

To benefit other, here is the tips to register CC properly at PM.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@stone88 Look at your statements carefully for double charges. On rare occasion Public Mobile says you weren't charged but it does.

Need Help? Let's chat.