Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

@XionBunny wrote:

@softech wrote:

@Minuteman82   it does take some times for PM to apply the bonus

Curious, are you on the $15 plans?  Seems like PM has more trouble applying bonus to those customers

I'm on the 15 dollar plan and got it instantly, but I did get the text on the first day before the issues hit.

thanks @XionBunny   for confirming.

yes, some people mentioned that $15 plan seems to be the group got hit most  with the delay after a YES reply

Although some people might  doubt it matters what plan you have, and  i don't know if the $15 plan is real.  But there are quite some people with $15 plan talked about this on RFD.  I am just gathering fact.  I did get couple responses here confirmed  they have $15 plan and they don't get the bonus instantly

@SP1313 

If you read the announcement about the holiday promotion on the community forum,  all the information is there.

Look for the announcement in the upper left corner of the forum community page.

It's labelled  " More is Merrier is Back! "

Correct. This offer is redeemed through SMS. 

Thanks, 

Jade

sarapelrine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! I will keep an eye open

@sarapelrine wrote:

What if we haven't received the text message offering the bonus?

@sarapelrine 

PM still sending text in stages.  If you have not received yet... wait for another days.    You will receive one before Dec 15.

SP1313
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still have not received the message to claim my christmas rewards so I am unable to claim them. What should I do?

sarapelrine

What if we haven't received the text message offering the bonus?

@AnnieG wrote:

I haven’t got the text messages so I can claim or accept the reward.... anyone already didn’t got the text message of the reward? I know some of my friend is already get the text msg.

@AnnieG 

Several customers have not received the text yet.  

Look at this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-More-is-Merrier-is-back/m-p/7518...

Over 100 pages long now.  Lots of customers have questions.  Just be a bit more patient and the text should arrive soon.  

I eventually will merge this thread to the main announcement thread.

AnnieG

I haven’t got the text messages so I can claim or accept the reward.... anyone already didn’t got the text message of the reward? I know some of my friend is already get the text msg.

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

Camille16
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

they have until Dec. 15 to send the text message, so I advise you be patient 😉 If on the 16th you still have not received it, then open a ticket with CS_Agent and the customer service will be able to help you

AnnieG

I am existing customer, and I got email says that I will get 2GB of free data for all Public Mobile customers.

However, I haven't received any text message yet, can you help? 

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oooh ..it could be a horse race then  ...we're at 999 here I think aren't we ?  ...  

@barndoor 

The fall 2016 promo thread has over 1400 replies so this one might give it a run for its money if pm doesn't come up with a workable fix.

bluejaywpg

It will get quieter as people receive their bonuses. I don't think there's any riveting side conversation outside of everyone & their friends & family replying saying they didn't get their text or bonuses, is there? 

I doubt it matters what plan you have whether you have trouble getting the text or having the promo gifts applied to your account right away.

Luckily I got everything with no problems 🙂 on three different plans and accounts 🙂

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech wrote:

Curious, are you on the $15 plans?  Seems like PM has more trouble applying bonus to those customers

I'm on the 15 dollar plan and got it instantly, but I did get the text on the first day before the issues hit.

XionBunny

@barndoor wrote:

Hey @darlicious  ...what is the record for thread length this will obviously crack the 100 pages by noon  ...think it will make 200 by the 24th  .... wagers anyone ? 

I'd wager on the 10th at least.

@barndoor wrote:

Hey @darlicious  ...what is the record for thread length this will obviously crack the 100 pages by noon  ...think it will make 200 by the 24th  .... wagers anyone ? 

wow... that's an aggressive guess.. earlier i was just thinking 120 or 150... 

barndoor

XionBunny

It feels like groundhog day in here with all these repetitive questions and people not reading or searching.

@anthonyHuynh 

Send a text saying YES to 4911

XionBunny

@anthonyHuynh wrote:

I deleted the text by mistake, thought it was a scam. Is there a way for me to claim the holiday reward without the text ? Thanks

This question has been answered over and over, please search the thread.

@Brwilson wrote:

I referred a new customer who activated their account yesterday and they have not received the gift bonus either.

It's embarrassing to refer someone and then not have Public follow through. 

@Brwilson 

It's actually not embarrassing.. just read the details carefully and you will find out it does say it will add it within 72 hours.  If you have just referred your friend yesterday , then your friend won't see the bonus gift offer and the $10 referral yet

But.. did you see your friend's number in your Friend's referral list?  if you do , then really nothing to worry

anthonyHuynh

I deleted the text by mistake, thought it was a scam. Is there a way for me to claim the holiday reward without the text ? Thanks

barndoor

@sunflowergarden wrote:

As to other bonuses not being added and paid well, no words can describe how that damages both the refering customer and new customer in terms of creditbility and professionalism. 

Come on Public Mobile you can do better than this.

LOL ... think of the free advertising they are getting out of all this . You go and talk to your  friends and say  what a MESS  your phone company is making of the FREE stuff  that they are giving you ...you go on to explain how it works .  Then watch their ears and noses twitch ... because  this is the first time they have heard of any Telecom company GIVING anything away with out a lot of arm twisting or threats to leave . 

And look at all the interference they are getting the volunteers to do for them here for a pittance  ...  you can throw  your credibility issues and professionalism issues out the door  because this has marketing smarts written all over it no matter how aggravating it seems to those that have issues with reading and limited patience   .  😀 😉

XionBunny

@Brwilson wrote:

I know exactly how it works. But there was an error.

Public Mobile has done nothing to fix it.

Perhaps you should tend to your own service?

Based on your earlier comments you clearly do not know how it works, but thanks for playing, be patient.

Brwilson

I know exactly how it works. But there was an error.

Public Mobile has done nothing to fix it.

Perhaps you should tend to your own service?

@Minuteman82 wrote:

Ya i got one text from them already i replyed back yes.. but nothing happened 

@Minuteman82  some customers have reported these addons get added to accounts pretty much immediately, and some have said a few days. 

Keep checking your Self Serve account to see if that are added in the coming days. 

If it passes December 15th and they still are not there, then I suggest you contact CSA to have them added for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.