Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

good bonus.  Maybe put 5 GB data for older customer. 🙂  same as the anniversary bonus. 😀

@Anonymous , agreed. How hard can it be to add 4 numbers or 'xx

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mpcdesign : meh 🙂 ... all the gifts do have a unique name. I would agree though that some hint of when each came out would be nice.

@computergeek541 , don't you have the power to talk to PM and ask them to add the years to the promos? hehe.

I know or think I have some from 2019 and 2020, but having the year does goes a long way?

@datts wrote:

In my account I just see 1.5GB data and 450 mins remaining from last year gifts but nothing from this year. Anyone experience this? Does this years gifts add onto what we have from last year? 

They are listed seperately, although you can keep any unused portions from last year until you used them up.  This year's add-ons have the names of :

2GB one-time data bonus

500 one-time LD bonus

datts
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Received text message from PM regarding the gifts. I replied with a YES and got an immediate response that the 2GB data and 500 mins long distance have been applied to my account. However when I login to my account, I don't see them being applied. 

In my account I just see 1.5GB data and 450 mins remaining from last year gifts but nothing from this year. Anyone experience this? Does this years gifts add onto what we have from last year? 

On Sunday, I posted the received the text message. 

It's now four days later, I received this at 5:01pm PST. 
So, be patient. Isn't there an old saying, patience is a virtue...I don't know....maybe the senior oracles not moderators (I have been out of the loop!) will know....the old saying...hehe

bonus-rewarded.jpg

I never got a reply from 4911 after replying YES multiple times, but Add-ons are now added to my account 😊

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Kiwi27 wrote:

I deleted the text for 

Like free data, free long distance minutes, and more. Get your gifts before December 31st.

I would like to reply YES the offer.

@Kiwi27   Try texting YES to 4911 now.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Kiwi27 wrote:

I deleted the text for 

Like free data, free long distance minutes, and more. Get your gifts before December 31st.

Text YES to 4911

Kiwi27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I deleted the text for 

@Lindaq888 wrote:

I have referred my husband to use public mobile. Why is my bonus is 1 $ and my husband is $10? But you said Holiday Rewards-----New customer will get $30?

I have received the text for holiday Rewards. I will reply with YES Which means I will have 2G and 500 international minutes. Can I use it call China and Japan or other countries? when can I use this for 500minutes? I can dial from my cell phone directly?  Please make a reply    Thank you 

@Lindaq888   The referrer (you) should get the additional $30 reward in addition to the regular $1 RAF credit.  The $30 reward will be applied as $5 credit over 6 month period (I think starting Jan) or as long as your husband stays with PM if less than the six months.  He is only entitled to receive the usual $10 credit for being referred by you.

These are the countries that the international LD mins cover according to the announcement.  I don'ts see Japan on the list but China is available:

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

sunflowergarden

@Lindaq888  here are the answers to your questions...per Public Mobile terms and conditions.

$30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date.

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

Lindaq888

I have referred my husband to use public mobile. Why is my bonus is 1 $ and my husband is $10? But you said Holiday Rewards-----New customer will get $30?

I have received the text for holiday Rewards. I will reply with YES Which means I will have 2G and 500 international minutes. Can I use it call China and Japan or other countries? when can I use this for 500minutes? I can dial from my cell phone directly?  Please make a reply    Thank you 

@Koombassi wrote:

Received text from PM for holiday gift. Accepted, and all worked fine. My wife though has not yet received her text. Any thought on this. 
Thanks Community. 

Lol.. how about 140 pages of “thoughts on this”!

AE_Collector

mortarheadd

Got the text last Sunday and replied "YES" three times, but do not receive confirmation text.

However, I logged in to my account and the bonus added to my account today.

The bonus are added as:

500 one-time Int'l LD bonus

2GB one-time data bonus

PM  will send text to everyone from Dec 1 to Dec 15.  Some will get it earlier, some later.  Your wife will get her message in the next couple days

@Koombassi 

PM is sending out the text until December 15, so there's still time to get the text. 

If you still haven't gotten it by then, start to get in contact with a CSA to get the gifts put onto her account.

Don't worry, you'll have until December 31 to have them put the gifts onto her account.

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Received text from PM for holiday gift. Accepted, and all worked fine. My wife though has not yet received her text. Any thought on this. 
Thanks Community. 

@jwaal 

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

sunflowergarden

@darlicious 

I think I got it fixed on my account via customer support on Monday. So before the fix was in place yesterday.

sunflowergarden

@darlicious 

Yes I have previous holiday gift long distance minutes loaded in my account unfortunately.

I would have loved to check, but it will first use up an earlier gifted long distance bundle.

I am a long time Public Mobile customer. 

nmora

Many thanks!

i will do that 

Verden_Leafglow

I'm glad they're using SMS too, but I immediately thought it was a scam and went online to check if it was legit.  It turns out that it is, but I wanted to be sure.  🙂

jwaal

@darlicious wrote:

@jwaal 

Good to hear that part of the promotion is working as stated....new activations will have the holiday gifts automatically added to their accounts within 7 days. No further action needs to be taken by a new customer.

I should have mentioned that my account is new from November and that I texted "YES" even though I had not yet received the offer. The information said that new accounts from Dec 1 onward would have it applied automatically.

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

Lol...I hadn't thought of that! I'm trying to determine how late I leave it in the month to reactivate the remaining account. But it seems with that answer that the offer text is pending...reactivation of the account. That's the impression I got from a CSA as well.

@darlicious     Well it was more or less what I had expected, but I'll be activating that plan after the 15th and I'm sure the gifts should be added at activation, perhaps might need some CSA assistance though...we'll see.

@dabr 

Lol...I hadn't thought of that! I'm trying to determine how late I leave it in the month to reactivate the remaining account. But it seems with that answer that the offer text is pending...reactivation of the account. That's the impression I got from a CSA as well.

@nmora no worry that you are not in Canada

Community manager said you can open a ticket with PM Support After Dec 15 and they will process it manually.

Enjoy your trip   🙂

@J_PM 

Thank you for updating us with the long distance issue now being fixed.

@sunflowergarden 

Maybe you would like to run a test call to confirm this since the regulars cannot unless you have previous "More is Merrier" holiday gift add ons on your account too?

@darlicious    Well at least you got the text before the 15th!   Try texting back again tomorrow? 😊

I did with the suspended account yesterday (along with the active ones) and got a text back mentioning that the gifts couldn't be added because it wasn't active... 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.