Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CountyDownIeUk : Maybe I'll get reported and banned for daring to correct an Oracle. I think he's mistaken. Technically.

The 400 minute, the 400 minute gift, the two 500 minute gifts are all the same set of countries. None of them include Australia. Only the new 300 minute says Australia.

YMMV comes in if you actually try to call Australia with no other add-ons on hand.

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 : Well it's not in the list.

@Anonymous @computergeek541 

I recall this happened last year too. Too much to remember. I do recall the old “paid” for LD add on vs the new one.....there were some kinds of overlaps (hidden benefits). 

It would be nice to see in your summary, what countries are in each add on. Wishful thinking I know. 

I gotta do do some ancestry so I can start calling.😀😀

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 : Well it's not in the list.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aayushvarora : You should begin to see $5 credited to your account early in each month starting in January.

khietan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I remember I need to be wating for some hours before I get my reward. Hope so it come asap with you

@Rosguru wrote:

Need to know if Australia is included in the 500 free long distance minutes in the More is Merrier free giveaway

@Rosguru @CountyDownIeUk 

Yes, you can call Australia with this bonus add-on, although Public Mobile could correct this at any time if they choose to.

@Lynban 

Text YES again to 4911

@Lynban 

And let us know the results. 

Lynban

i received the text about 10 days ago and replied Yes. but I do not see anything added to my account.

Lynne

khietan

I remember the other way: send YES to 4911

and then you can log in your account/ check menu Overview, everything is shown

aayushvarora
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They are one time but with unlimited validity. So even if you decide to use them later, you can do so.

aayushvarora

Hey there,

I referred a friend today but still only got $1 as a referral bonus, as per my account. I don't see the $30 bonus. Could you please help?

Regards.

Aayush Arora.

@Rosguru wrote:

Need to know if Australia is included in the 500 free long distance minutes in the More is Merrier free giveaway

@Rosguru  -  Giveaway is stated without Australia.

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

Calls must originate from Canada.

BUT - the International addon you buy DOES include Australia.

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

IT has been recently posted that if the regular addon you buy has the country it is likely the Holiday giveaway addon should work for that country as well....give it a try and see if it works.

Please report back either way.

1. No

2. Go to first page of this thread. 

@Rosguru 

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@centralaaa 

It will take about a week to see your bonus in your account but there is an Announcement today that they are expecting overwhelming response to the More is Merrier promo and asked for your patience.

More is Merrier is back 

Maybe just wait after a week before contacting the PM CS Agent.

Musicman

Thanks again. I sent it. Waiting for a reply.

@Musicman wrote:

Thanks for your help.I’m trying to send a message but don’t know who to address it to. Tried the bot earlier with no success 

@Musicman   Address it to CS_Agent or click this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Musicman

Thanks for your help.I’m trying to send a message but don’t know who to address it to. Tried the bot earlier with no success 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There will be an email as well before you get the TEXT. did you get that yet?

So there will be an email then authorizing text which you need to reply YES and then after 3-4 days you ll get another text of 'bonus applied' with details.

You should wait another day and open a ticket tomorrow to get it manually added to your account. 

Hi @centralaaa  ,    you sure the 500 min were from this year and not previous year?

Yes, try reply Yes again and see if it works.

If not,  open a ticket with PM CS Agent and have them to confirm. 

@centralaaa wrote:

Hello,

I haven't received holiday promo 2021 txt for (500 min/2GB) yet and the date is already Dec 14th today. 

Strange thing is 500 mins promo showed up on my account but no sign of 2GB. I have been waiting everyday to use the data during Christmas season. 

Thank you!

@centralaaa   You can try sending another YES text to 4911 and see if the missing data gift gets added to your account, otherwise customer support will add the missing gift to your account once you've submitted your ticket via the chatbot or private message via the message inbox.

@Musicman wrote:

I am currently in the USA and do not have my Public sim in the phone I am using here, therefore I can’t get the More the Merrier text to reply yes to. Previously we added the gift online in our account. Is there anyway it can be added to my account or am I just not going to receive them? Thanks

@Musicman     You can submit a ticket to customer support via the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen or send a private message to CS_Agent via the envelope icon top right before the end of December and they will be able to manually add the gifts to your account.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kcmleo wrote:

Hi,

My wife accidently deleted the text message for this offer.  How can she sign up for this now?

Thanks.

@kcmleo   She can still send another text response of YES to 4911.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@centralaaa 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

kcmleo

Hi,

My wife accidently deleted the text message for this offer.  How can she sign up for this now?

Thanks.

Musicman

I am currently in the USA and do not have my Public sim in the phone I am using here, therefore I can’t get the More the Merrier text to reply yes to. Previously we added the gift online in our account. Is there anyway it can be added to my account or am I just not going to receive them? Thanks

centralaaa

Hello,

I haven't received holiday promo 2021 txt for (500 min/2GB) yet and the date is already Dec 14th today. 

Strange thing is 500 mins promo showed up on my account but no sign of 2GB. I have been waiting everyday to use the data during Christmas season. 

Thank you!

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hTideGnow :No problem, yeah when I got the message telling me to reply YES, I just tried to reply out of curiosity and my text message seemed to go through - even though I on data only plan no talk/text, I check my self serve and the Christmas gifts are there!

Hi @TheGx ,   so replying this short code would still work for plans without outgoing text?  thanks for confirming!

@HALIMACS it's not too bad now.. we were thinking it might hit 200.. but it slowed down a lot.. unless we get another wave of NO TEXT after Dec 15.. it might not reach 200..

Which one is the longest thread here ever?

(haha.. i lost couple solutions from the merge too.. but no big deal as you said.. i guess "the one" who like to answer Contact CSA got lost the most.. lol)

Need Help? Let's chat.