Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nezgar I'm at $25 in Ontario,

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@LEGO are you on the $15 plan? Eastern Canada?

Someone said it is affecting $15 plan more.. but Jads said affecting other customers as well.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Replied "Yes" to SMS today and within 30 minutes they were added to my account. That was quick! Thank you! 💋

@NDesai It's "affecting" me in Saskatchewan too... (2x $15 plans)

@softech wrote:

if you have already got the text and replied, it might take couple days for PM to add the bonus to your account.

Sadly, it's been 5 days since I replied YES and no add-ons in my account. So you might want to rephrase a bit. At this time I can confirm PM is looking into this issue which seems to be effecting those in the West Coast. 

@Campbell @ wrote

My wife did and deleted message.  How do we get the deal now.  Anybody know?

There is slight chance she might receive another text message. So let her know to look out for that. If not, Public Mobile will provide us an update on how to get add-ons in case texts don't arrive. 

@syed95   everyone are eligible , no worry

PM are sending the text in stages until Dec 15.  So, it will come soon

if you have already got the text and replied, it might take couple days for PM to add the bonus to your account.

@syed95 wrote:

I don't see the holiday giveout on my account, is it because I didn't finish from last year?

@syed95  - Edit - No, it is not because you still have freebies from last year.

Did you receive a text yet?

Terms and Conditions:

(1)

One-time $0 2GB data add-on and one-time $0 500 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on are available to be added by all new and existing Public Mobile customers during December 1st 2021 9:00AM ET and December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET.

New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation.

Existing customers will receive a SMS between December 1-15. Reply to receive add on automatically loaded to account. Free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off account when fully used. Each free add-on will only be added to each customer account once.

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Text yes to 4911

syed95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't see the holiday giveout on my account, is it because I didn't finish from last year?

Campbell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife did and deleted message.  How do we get the deal now.  Anybody know?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel wrote:

I think this was a dumb idea... if it ain't broke don't fix it...

@gpixel    Disagree, prefer this over the logging into your account and purchasing the $0 gifts... 😊      Idea was fine, just the roll out was perhaps poorly thought out..

I think this was a dumb idea... if it ain't broke don't fix it... why wouldn't they just send a text telling people to log in to your self serve to claim the add-on. if this is the reason they decided to go this route. 

Linap
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Understood. Thanks.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dawna wrote:

Our entire family of six (phones) have not received any message for the offer.  What do we do if the offer never arrives for our 6 public mobile lines?

@dawna   If you don't receive the text from 4911 by the 15th then you'll need to contact customer support via the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen and it will be added to your account by one of CS agents.  Be patient and everyone will eventually get their gifts. 

@softech wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@softech wrote:

@dabr  so, they are sending it to even suspended account?  that is generous...

@softech    Well the text is being sent to all customers, suspended or not, but I'm sure the account will need to be active in order to receive the holiday gifts, which it isn't right now.

true.. and that is a good way to ask suspended accounts back.

@softech   Yep, but luckily for me that suspended account is usually needed to be activated anyway around this time of the year and so gets any holiday gifts being offered.

dawna

Our entire family of six (phones) have not received any message for the offer.  What do we do if the offer never arrives for our 6 public mobile lines?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Jeanne22 wrote:

How does one find a message from public mobile about a

2gb promotional offer? Because I can seem to find it in thread or emails .

@Jeanne22    You'll get a text from PM's 4911 shortcode and need to respond YES.  It might take until the 15th of this month to receive the text, so not to worry if you haven't received it yet.  The holiday gifts are also not being instantly applied to every customer's account so some patience is needed to wait until the 15th..

THIS has nothing to do with 2GB promo offer. You have to open new account and apply promo code.

Holiday gifts are separate from 2GB promo.

Well, it's difficult to know exactly which offer OP is asking about, the holiday gifts with 2GB data or the ongoing promo of 2GB extra for new activations on plans $35+.   Hopefully, they'll come back and clarify.

@dabr wrote:

@softech wrote:

@softech    Well the text is being sent to all customers, suspended or not, but I'm sure the account will need to be active in order to receive the holiday gifts, which it isn't right now.

true.. and that is a good way to ask suspended accounts back.

@softech wrote:

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@Jeanne22 wrote:

How does one find a message from public mobile about a

2gb promotional offer? Because I can seem to find it in thread or emails .

@Jeanne22    You'll get a text from PM's 4911 shortcode and need to respond YES.  It might take until the 15th of this month to receive the text, so not to worry if you haven't received it yet.  The holiday gifts are also not being instantly applied to every customer's account so some patience is needed to wait until the 15th..

THIS has nothing to do with 2GB promo offer. You have to open new account and apply promo code.

Holiday gifts are separate from 2GB promo.

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

Are you activating or reactivating? My concern stems from the announcement stating you will recieve the offer text between December 1st and 15th.

@softech @walker1 

I pushed it last year activating on New Years eve stacking promos with the London Drugs offer and then having trouble logging in because it would recognize my password or email! I recieved a password reset from a CSA with about 5 minutes to spare to "purchase" the holiday gifts!

@darlicious      Sorry, should have clarified my other post a bit more, I'll be reactivating my suspended account in about a week and half, but that account received the holiday gift text on the 4th, I think.   So I would think you should also get the text on your suspended account by the 15th and then can reactivate it towards the end of month to have the gifts added?

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech yes I have and no it hasn't.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@JingXu wrote:

it says for existing PM customers have to reply by Dec 15, not Dec 31 

Not the way I read this offer.

It says you will get SMS between 1-15 Dec but

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET

so we have until end of year to claim it

Princessj

This for me as well it’s why I had to join community 

Brwilson

Have you been told today?

JingXu

it says for existing PM customers have to reply by Dec 15, not Dec 31 

@Brwilson wrote:

Are you a service rep? Are you capable of correcting my account?

If not, why are you even commenting?

Wow.. great comment

No.. I am no service Rep..

NO, I am not capable of correcting your account

Why commenting?  cos it is a Community.. We are trying to help each other

@Brwilson  Question back to you... if we are so "unable to assist" and shouldn't be "even commenting".. why you even post and replying?  What is the point? ( you do know PM Support usually won't reply posts on the forum, right?)

Need Help? Let's chat.