Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My apologies  .... @Lieux  thank you for correcting my  misinformation .!!

Patience everyone  ...if you are like me you shipped in from another company and things got done immediately ...here you you have to wait for two or three days for  things to happen 

borodutch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I replied "YES" to the SMS, but it got ignored and I didn't have the rewards applied 😞 What should I do?

@leoharvey1  You will need to wait after the 15th December and reach the CSA to claim the gifts. 

That’s the answer to this question from Public Mobile:

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

@barndoor  No this year it’s not like that. You can’t go in your account and choose the add-ons for free. It’s automatic after the SMS and your answer »yes » the gifts are automatically added to your account.

barndoor

@leoharvey1 

If you are here you must have a my account ?  ... wait till Dec 16 and  log into your account , go to purchase add ons and they should be listed there and  from what I understand you can purchase them there for free . 

edited to ad please note it has been pointed out that this information is not correct . 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This was the actual reply by PM staff to that question @tbuxton :

Spudster_0-1638621896893.jpeg

Jade_S Spudster_1-1638621896896.png

Public Mobile

Re: More is Merrier is back!

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Yes, you can @tbuxton 

After December 15, contact the CSA's to request this:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

tbuxton

I am out-of-country until 2022, without access to SMS. Is there an alternate method that can be used to receive the Holiday Reward? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

leoharvey1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My cell phone is a ZTE homeline replacement and does not receive texts.  How do I get 'More the Merrier'?

paul123

I got the message and replied with YES on Dec 1st.

My account does not have either of these add ons today.   So this is definitely not 'Instant'

Thanks

@Anonymous wrote:

also try Reply YES all capital letter only YES 

Please note that upper, lower, or a combination of casing makes no difference.

bigscottydawg

We got our texts in the morning of December 1st, replied yes right away and still do not have the add ons. At what point do we create a ticket. It's been over 48 hours.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

A bit late to the party, but.... That's awesome news! Thank you PM for your gifts! All of my friends who joined our community love such presents.

Jonavin

It’s probably done in batches. I’ve got two, but still waiting for other accounts to get the text.

@ecashmore   if you have already received the text , you can text YES to short code 4911.

Please note you might not see the bonus on your account immediately.  Some reported that it took 24 hours , and it seems like it is even slower now. (but some did receive the bonus right a way, so YMMV)

ecashmore

What if we received the text and accidently deleted it? In the past, we were able to get the perks by logging into our account. I preferred that system than waiting for a text....

@bluejaywpg 

No official numbers.  But I haven't receive the text myself , too  

Talked to another close friend today, his 2 accounts do not have it yet, too

bluejaywpg

Have most PM users received their texts? My family & I have not yet received anything yet. I know the date range is supposed to be from Dec. 1-15.

@softech wrote:

@computergeek541   you are lucky.  you got those test early on the first day?  Look like those from Dec 1 got it quick and seems like it goes downhill from there.

do you have an official words from PM?  do they just need time to apply the bonus or some YES replies were lost ?

I got nothing on the first day.  Yesterday afternoon, I got one set of add-ons, and earlier today, I also got the add-ons for another account.  Add-ons were appied instantly.  I'm still waiting for other accounts (not text message yet).

@computergeek541   you are lucky.  you got those test early on the first day?  Look like those from Dec 1 got it quick and seems like it goes downhill from there.

do you have an official words from PM?  do they just need time to apply the bonus or some YES replies were lost ?

@softech wrote:

@Kfirth94 no worry, it's a long "line up" and PM is applying it a bit slower than they expect. 

You are not alone.  it takes around 24 to 48 hours before you will see it on your My Account.  As long as you replied YES.. you are good.  Just wait a bit

That's not my experience.  I've been able to get the add-ons instantly after me replying/requesting the bonuses (more than one account).  I do realize though that many people have not yet received the text message or have replied to the text message but then didn't receive any confirmation.

Emsuzzz218

This is great!! Except I replied YES and for some reason the data hasn't been added to my account.

@Kfirth94 no worry, it's a long "line up" and PM is applying it a bit slower than they expect. 

You are not alone.  it takes around 24 to 48 hours before you will see it on your My Account.  As long as you replied YES.. you are good.  Just wait a bit

Kfirth94

I texted yes back but I don't see the additional 2gb in my account 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@apearse wrote:

I am a registered user and I replied YES and still haven't seen it show up on my account. Please advise.

From Jade, the PM manager:

You will receive a confirmation. When add-ons have successfully been added. 

apearse
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am a registered user and I replied YES and still haven't seen it show up on my account. Please advise.

Kauramarpreet

Rodger that !

@Kauramarpreet wrote:

Hi, 

I just activated my sim today. Got a message for 2gb bonus data but didn't get a text message for bonus international 500 minutes. is there is separate message i need to send or receive in this case. 

For new activation, there is nothing to do.  Currently is a long delay for this bonus.  Wait 48 hours and it should show up.

@NDesai wrote:

@laurajcj You probably did not get any reply after replying "YES". This also happened to me yesterday. I still don't see add-ons. Don't worry though, PM will know about these glitches and sort something out. 

Look like the apply bonus could be a manual process, @NDesai  did Jade ask you and other Oracles to go over and work overtime for them?  it's only Day 2 and it's a huge deadlock.. this thread could still be live next Christmas with this pace.. LoL

Kauramarpreet

Hi, 

I just activated my sim today. Got a message for 2gb bonus data but didn't get a text message for bonus international 500 minutes. is there is separate message i need to send or receive in this case. 

Need Help? Let's chat.