Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] Latency Impacting My Account & Website

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: 

We're happy to report that the latency issue has remained stable throughout this Saturday, ensuring smoother experiences for all. Huge thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences with Community. We'll continue to keep you updated with any further developments. 

Public Mobile Team

------------------------------------------------------

Hello Community, 

Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Black Friday Deals, some customers may be experiencing latency issues, leading to login or access challenges in areas of My Account. Rest assured, our teams are working to resolve this and ensure a smooth experience for everyone. 

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. We’ll continue to share updates as they become available. Thank you. 

- The Public Mobile Team

136 REPLIES 136

Mumbly29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was just able to log in and change my subscription. Seems faster now so hoping they fixed it.

Klaw

My card was charged but it crashed before I could transfer my number and activate the plan. Luckily it remembered where I was in the process and brought me to the phone number transfer tab after a long wait... Still waiting to activate but at least it doesn't make you start over...

Angry_Customer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My eSIM doesn’t work. Should have sticked with my original provider!

@Priority , I have tried for over 7 hours now & CS_Agent said to try again tomorrow & when I asked if the deal would still be available tomorrow I never reviewed a response back!

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Will the Black Friday Promotion Plans be extended more than just this one day due to the inaccessibility to the Self Serve and Activation Portal?

Everyone including the Customer Service Agents are saying to try again tomorrow, but none have clarified if these offers will even still be available after today?

If these are one day deals, they should be honored and extended considering the ones who've tried today are unable. 

@J_PM Please Clarify🙏 

Rizzo09

Will the promotions be extended? Been trying for hours to update my subscription and register another 

Klaw

I'm trying to sign up for the black Friday deal but I can't get through... It keeps crashing. If it doesn't work today, will it still be available tomorrow due to technical error?

Kittu007

@J_PM  - please send the error message to IT  server teams - it will ease their pain.

Kittu007

they should extend .

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No luck so far and I think it affects everyone. I too think PM needs to extend this offer as everyone has been trying to get in on this offer.

Chloe143

Some?!? If by some you mean everyone, then yes. Been trying to switch plans for nearly 5 hours now ><

Kittu007
{
  "message":"The upstream server is timing out"
}

Kittu007

Please extend $34 - 40 GB - 5G plan until you resolve the issue- 

Kittu007

Not some, everyone has the same issue - I have been trying since 2 PM - MST - and still no luck with login.

ANSON6666

When will it be fixed, bought sim cards in stores and cannot login to subscribe plans..........

Alibhai
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are the plans going to be available for people who can't log in today

Need Help? Let's chat.