cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@will13am wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Instead of spewing negativity, I hope this brings in more customers and opportunities for me to cash in on the referrals.  The best way forward for improving customer service is through growth not shrinkage.  

With the current state of the system, wait times for service you think these are acceptable and will refer friends and family to the service?  Your posts points it all out you are about the reward for yourself and not stability of the service for your referrals

Let me try to understand your contrarian view.  What you are suggesting is that instead of promoting more friends and family to use the service, I should contact my existing referrals and warn them that service is about to deteriorate a notch because yet another promotion is being offered.  Essentially, I should be telling them to consider getting a different service.  Well, no I won;'t be doing that.  If my contacts are considering a new provider, I will not tell them to avoid this service because of current long moderator team interaction times.  We don't use the service so that we can maximize interaction with customer service.  For the most part, most don't even know of this current condition.  I have said it many times and I will say it again and again, the best way to have improved service is to see growth not shrinkage.  This is a business that relies on growth.  No business shrinks to greatness. 

The way I see this is that PM should be commended for being able to offer the lowest industry services for qualitative network in coverage and data; and part of the reasons why is the model they've adopted to prune overheads by keeping customer service functions to blogs and appointed Mod. And as customer base grows, this Mod reps should eventually as well increase in order to maintain service reputation. That being said, we have to keep faith and loyalty at this time hoping the complaints will produce constructive results at PM

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Khenny wrote:
@smp99 wrote:

Just to highlight - ONLINE only - do not activate in store

O really? What difference does that make?

Um...everything. The whole promo is online activation..not in-store.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Will I be still eligible for the offer if I refer my husband with same  last name and address?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nlakhani wrote:

Will I be still eligible for the offer if I refer my husband with same  last name and address?

Yes you will still qualify.  You must activate the new account online.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nlakhani

Yes, you can self-referral for this promotion.  Your husband just needs to use a different email address for his own account.  Don't forget to activate at home, not instore though...

@nlakhani wrote:

Yes you definitely should. Since it's a different number. That's what counts and that's the only info required

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nice that the bonus is upped to $25. Happy referring every one! Just make sure to do it online this time around.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

this is what i dont understand with some people. They complain about poor custoimer service, not realizing the model of PM, the reason its the lowest price is because techincally there isn't any CS

Mayor / Maire

There is plenty of Customer Service.  The Community for issues that the members can support, and the Moderators for the account related issues.

Just because there is no voice support, doesn't mean there is zero support.