cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@SimonRied wrote:

I referred to friends to public mobile, used my cell number, and it's been 72 hours and I Haven't got the 25$ reward. 

@SimonRied  did tehy activate at a retail store or at home?  if retail store there is no credits.  if it was at home then ,essage the mods.  the forums are full of instrutions on how to contact the mods.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

I activated online last night around 8pm and used my friend's number as referral.

The $25 credit shows up this morning. Cheers!

Just read and get knowledge here in the community and follow ALL steps and procedures.

Thank you all for the advice!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This promo offer has been extended to December 16th. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have referred 2 people and didn’t receive the $25 credit for either of them

Mayor / Maire

@Smlannigan did they activate online? Did they put your number in as a referral? Do they show up in your rewards section?  Has it been more that 72 hours?  

TMS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I receive the dollar referral per month I am still waiting for the $25 promo can we do this more than once?

Oracle

@Smlannigan wrote:

It says in the original post that the credit will be issued within five days.  Has it been that long?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
TMS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Smlannigan wrote:

It says in the original post that the credit will be issued within five days.  Has it been that long?

5?  or  3?

Yes they did and I got the 2 texts saying I had successfully referred them just no credit one was last Monday and the other last Friday 

Thank les for the reply it has been longer than 5 days