cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code before activation?

bforbryan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning,

I'm currently waiting for my sim card to arrive before activation.  I've made the initial payment but I cannot reach the homepage for subscribers to find my referral code.  Please advise!  I am referring 3 other people to join Public Mobile taking advantage of the offer before it expires the end of today, March 4, 2024.

Regards,
B

8 REPLIES 8

HI @bforbryan 

you can.  You just need to talk to CS agent.  Please submit ticket with them.  Steps on my post above

bforbryan

Do you know if I can change my order from physical sim to Esim?  Thanks.

yes @notchy  the account setup issue was what I said couple minutes ago

OP can still change to eSIM but need to arrange with PM support.  @bforbryan if you are interested,   please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

bforbryan

So there is no way around it.. Okay thank you.

notchy

@hTideGnow   - @bforbryan is unable to get to that point b/c the account is not fully setup as he is waiting for the sim. The only other option would be to buy a physical sim card or use the e-sim option but I am assuming you are not able to do the latter.

Oh @bforbryan  your account is not fully setup at this time, so you won't have a referral code yet 

you have to wait for your sim to come, complete the subscription step and then you will a have referral code

a quick wait to jump start it is not to wait for the sim delivery , buy a PM sim  card from Telus or Koodo store or buy from Amazon.ca for faster shipping

bforbryan

Hi @hTideGnow 

Appreciate the prompt response, but I'm stuck on the Welcome page on the mobile app.  It won't let me select the rewards portal because I'm still waiting for my sim card to arrive in the mail for activation.  Is there any way around this?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @bforbryan 

login My Account and you will see the referral code there

or you can also find it on the Rewards portal.  After you login My Account, click Rewards on the top right to get to Rewards portal

Need Help? Let's chat.