cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Smlannigan wrote:

Thank les for the reply it has been longer than 5 days

If it has been 5 days and you feel you are entitled to the credit then to resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 days/week but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Aton wrote:

I activated online last night around 8pm and used my friend's number as referral.

The $25 credit shows up this morning. Cheers!

Just read and get knowledge here in the community and follow ALL steps and procedures.

Thank you all for the advice!

I am a bit confused. The link below says that if you activate your account this black friday weekend IN-STORE instead of online and use a friend referral, both parties are also qualified for $25 credits.

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/public-mobile-black-friday-2018-deal-free-sim/

Ciuld you please verify?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

@Aton wrote:

I activated online last night around 8pm and used my friend's number as referral.

Just read and get knowledge here in the community and follow ALL steps and procedures.

I am a bit confused. The link below says that if you activate your account this black friday weekend IN-STORE instead of online and use a friend referral, both parties are also qualified for $25 credits.

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/public-mobile-black-friday-2018-deal-free-sim/

Ciuld you please verify?

Why go there? You're at the right place to verify. The source. This very thread you're in even.

Consider it verified.

There are 2 real promos on right now. Until Dec 16 for the $25 referral and 23-25 for a free SIM and following month credit. There's also an autopay bonus data thing going on.

Edit: Ok I read the article. It's correct. But you're mixing up promos. See above.

Oracle

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

@Aton wrote:

Ciuld you please verify?

They article is wrong. You get the $25 for online activation at home.  The free second month from retail activation you can't then both

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

@Aton wrote:

Ciuld you please verify?

Why go there? You're at the right place to verify. The source. This very thread you're in even.

Consider it verified.

There are 2 real promos on right now. Until Dec 16 for the $25 referral and 23-25 for a free SIM and following month credit. There's also an autopay bonus data thing going on.

Edit: Ok I read the article. It's correct. But you're mixing up promos. See above.

The article is incorrect it says you can get $25 for activating in store

When you sign up in-store, you can also earn a $25 credit by signing up under a referral. Email tips @iphoneincanada.ca if you require a referral.

Wrong info and I emailed them about it

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

@Aton wrote:

Ciuld you please verify?

Consider it verified.

The article is incorrect it says you can get $25 for activating in store

Oh you're right...the last sentence. Thanks

Are you a moderator? If not, how could you be 100% certain? Have you referred any friend this weekend and get the referral credits ($10 or $25).  Id like personal experience to validate. Too much conflicting sources

TMS

If I referred more than 1 friend, will I receive $25 for each of them or just the 1st friend?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Each referal

Yes, $25 for each friend