cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATED: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Update as of July 3, 2018: This offer will expire on July 4th, 2018. 

Updated as of June 29, 2018: This is now a limited time offer and is subject to change without notice.

Hey Community, 

As a competitive response, effective today, we are offering a SIM card and a $20 account credit when you activate a Public Mobile SIM card on a 30 or 90-day Talk + Text plan at Walmart! Note that this is now a limited time offer and is subject to change without notice.  

How to Get this Offer:

• $20 account credit: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card on a 30 or 90-day Talk + Text plan at a Walmart location, you will get a $20 account credit!
    • Eligible customers will be credited within 72 hours. These credits will count towards your next renewal date.
    • Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message when the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.
  • $0 SIM Card: SIM cards will be $0 when you activate on any 30 or 90-day plan at a Walmart location.
    • If you wish to pick up a SIM card in-store and activate at home, you will be asked to pay the regular retail price by the retailer.
    • SIM cards purchased online will be regular price ($10 each)

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team 

386 REPLIES 386

retsina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, this promo ends this Saturday? I hope this promo gets extended, but I don't think it will.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@retsina this promo will end on this Sunday July 1, 2018, Saturday is a last day

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For my understanding, once you activated, you cannot add referral no. anymore. 🙂

nolonger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Haven't receive the credit at all.

MacMe

@nolonger wrote:

Haven't receive the credit at all.

It can take up to 72 hours to get the credit.   Which plan did you take?  Plans with data are not eligible.

Lambos

Anybody have problems texting? I'm in Alberta, thx.

jp2

Edmonton and area is working for me

meocon

Thank you a new updated promo. Love it June 30 is not last day anymore 🙂

chiaki_05

It's all good until you get a broken sim card and can't get a refund for the 30$ spent to charge it

MacMe

@chiaki_05 wrote:

It's all good until you get a broken sim card and can't get a refund for the 30$ spent to charge it

Did you try contacting support by sending them a private message?