cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

Hi! If I activate a new account at Walmart, can I port over my number later? Or does Walmart start the process right there?  Thanks!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

I just signed up yesterday (May 10) at 11pm, I feel like I've just been kicked in the face. Does anyone know if I can call in and get this promotion applied on my account? Otherwise, I was thinking to cancel my current plan (at the end of the month) and signing up for a new number at walmart, since I'm planning to open a 2nd line anyways.

Tags (3)
Oracle

@MacMe wrote:

Hi! If I activate a new account at Walmart, can I port over my number later? Or does Walmart start the process right there?  Thanks!

You can port over later from your self-serve account. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@pointx nobody has kicked you.  Deals come and deals go.  This one happened to come one day too late for you to get on it.  It happens.

You can cancel your current plan and sign up again if you like, but bear in mind that you will go get refunded anything upon the cancellation.  So you will have lost whatever you've paid so far, plus your time and hassle of going to Walmart for this.  Depending on your situation, I'm guessing it's probably not worth your while.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks NDesai ! I assume Walmart gets the referral and someone else can't refer me?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@PJC wrote:

Does this include talk+text+data plans as well or just talk+text?

Hello. I would like an answer to this question as well. 

Oracle

@MacMe wrote:

Thanks NDesai ! I assume Walmart gets the referral and someone else can't refer me?

Give the number you want as Referral.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is $10 plan eligible for this promotion? Woman Frustrated

Oracle

@MacMe wrote:

Not exactly sure, but as Luddite mentioned, you can try telling them to use referrer's number. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@LEGO wrote:

@Brooke_C Is $10 plan eligible for this promotion?

Yes according to this user on RFD: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/public-mobile-free-sim-20-bill-credit-30-90-days-talk-text-plans-walm...