Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE] Scheduled Interactive Voice Response Outage - Aug 6

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

The scheduled IVR outage will now be moved to August 6 from 12:00am - 6:00am (ET). During this time, customers will not be able to access IVR. 

Note: Customers can access IVR today between 12:00am - 6:00am (ET).

Thank you, 

- Public Mobile Team

----------------

Hey Community,  

There will be a scheduled IVR outage on August 5 from 12:00am - 6:00am (ET). During this time, customers will be unable to access IVR. 

Note: If you call *611 during this time period, the call will be dropped. In the meantime, customers can still perform transactions on My Account

In addition to the Community, the following parts will NOT be impacted by this outage:

• Self Serve (My Account)
  • Chatbot SIMon
  • Community Account

We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you, 

- The Public Mobile Team

18 REPLIES 18

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@J_PM thanks for the heads up!

@computergeek541

I have encountered both the self serve account and 611 down at the same time for up to 6 hours.

I'm not sure what happened as this outage wasn't supposed to affect self serve, but at the moment, the self serve website is down for maintenance.

Thanks for moving it , I actually need it last night and I was using it. (I know they were not moving the date because of me)

@J_PM 

Thanks for the heads up. I suppose that unscheduled maintenance on the self serve that also shuts down 611(IVR) at the same time is still a risk we can run into? Having no access to one's account for 4 hours or more is a lesson customer's facing account deactivation do not want to learn the hard way.

haha.. they announced it "after the fact".. likely they tried to to it.. encounter issue and they  reschedule to tomorrow..

or someone supposed to do .. didn't do it.. ppl find out this morning..

LoL

@Anonymous  .. not it  is not after the fact.. they moved it to tmr.

Jade should  update the subject..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Staliger :....after the fact. 🙂

Interactive Voice Response Outage will be moved to Aug 6.

The update for today has been delayed until tomorrow between 12:00am - 6:00am.

Thank you,

Jade

@softech : I was meaning that it was mentioned that the IVR had kept working...after the time that it was supposed to be back. I updated my subject line. 🙂

@J_PM Thanks for heads up!😉

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Intercative Voice Response Outage will be moved to Aug 6.

To confirm, you can use IVR today from 12:00am - 6:00am, and will not be able to access it tomorrow between 12:00am - 6:00am.

Thank you, 

Jade

@LurganIeUk wrote:

I am more thinking about those that never use My Account or the Community. I imagine there are quite a few. 

I hope it will give us a recording saying "It is temporary offline"  instead of busy signal.

Ah ok...that sucks....I hope you get a positive response....

@LurganIeUk  this is about a change to the IVR not self-serve.... it limits top-ups to $20 increments.

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@J_PM 

will this address adding more flexible top-up options rather than simply $20 increments?

@pm-smayer97 

Where does this come from? Telus or PM. I have topped up any amount I want. 

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

will this address adding more flexible top-up options rather than simply $20 increments?

Will this allow unsuspending an account by simply renewing the account? It currently gives misleading info claiming you can but when you try it simply tops up the account but does not unsuspend the account.

@Meow wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

For those customers that don't use the Community.....should this not be texted to every one?

Maybe posted on My Account log-in page, too?

I am more thinking about those that never use My Account or the Community. I imagine there are quite a few. 

@LurganIeUk wrote:

For those customers that don't use the Community.....should this not be texted to every one?

Maybe posted on My Account log-in page, too?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.