cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daki28
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: UPDATE: Changes to Our In-Market Plans

Good to hear things are back to 'normal'. However, I'm not sure that PM listened to us or did it cause they care. I'm more thinking that the only reason they went back was that competitors did not follow them (well, Lucky did but for really short time) and potentially PM lost some customers also. So, good it's back but I wouldn't give too much credit to PM cause they started all this mess..

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Yes, real glad that PM has decided to move back to Canada-wide plans only. Going to Province-wide was a poor step backwards and had poor optics at the very least, and clearly showed by the public response.

Glad that PM is responsive to that. 🙂

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Would still be nice if PM introduced a small texting add-on for the occasional users that have low texting volume plans.

@Melinda_H  Would PM consider this please?

For those that still desire this, please add your voice here too:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/How-about-a-Texting-Add-On/m-p/570899#M...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 

Lol....back to asking for that texting add on....eh?😉

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@pm-smayer97 

Lol....back to asking for that texting add on....eh?😉

At every opportunity 😄 

The way I see it, it is a win-win for the customer AND PM. I have yet to see ANY downside, since it targets the very customers that are unlikely to change anyway (otherwise they would have done so by now), so this is an opportunity for PM to gain something without risking or compromising anything.

So @Melinda_H , how about it?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I hate to bring it up but... Does the Competition have a similar small Text add-on?

AE_Collector

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

I do not know about small BUT even TELUS, the parent company has a texting add-on. It is $15 for unlimited texting. SO, why does PM not have one, the value brand? It would fit within the very market segment they are targeting.

So I am proposing some options, such as, $5 or $8 for 500 or 1000 or something...

And again, no the $15 WITH unlimited texting is actually too much for some scenarios, since the idea is to have the unused texts from the add-on roll over like other PM addons.

Again, it is to target those customers with not such great texting needs but occasionally greater than just the 50/month.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 

We should first lobby them to bring back the great 10 plan. They would be more likely to consider it.

Then with your block of texts add-on and the talk add-ons it would be the best use as you go plan around. 

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@kselmak wrote:

@pm-smayer97 

We should first lobby them to bring back the great 10 plan. They would be more likely to consider it.

Then with your block of texts add-on and the talk add-ons it would be the best use as you go plan around. 

I FULLY Agree. Bring back the $10 plan. I still have people that would sign up if they still had that.

Pawprints1986
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Why are people wanting a text add-on? Literally all plans have unlimited international already...? Even the 15

Need Help? Let's chat.