cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors –September 2019

@luc1955 wrote:

this is the best answer helping other because you want it and not for the mony back

@luc1955  Exactly! My participation is solely for my own learning and knowledge and the joy i get by helping people out...and I do like to express my opinion from time to time.

@luc1955 wrote:

So if I take your number of around 200+ response a month to gain a possible 15$ credit it mean that in Quebec with a minimum salary of 12.50$ per hour that same person need to give those 200+ response whithin 1.2 hour to be at the same 12,50$ level

If we put the number together to gain a a minimum salary for 40 hours at 12.50$ per hour a member will need to give bethwen 6000 and 8000 answer a week

Is it making any sense????

Personally I cannot see a member answering 200+ question in 1 hour.  maybe 2 or 4 days if so ....it is a lots of work if a member give quality and accurate answer taht is a must with PM.

Unless i misunderstood why a member will do so much work for not even 25$ of the minimum salary if he does 3000 to 4000 answer a week

it all changes once you solve somebody's issue. When i saw that little tick mark the first time, If i had a trail i would wag it, i had the dumbest smile ever the whole day. Came here first time to ask a question and fingered out the right thing to do would be to come back and try to help at least 3 people in similar situation. People are nice here

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Like i said tis is a perfect answer ut it is not clear form the beginning when you strat to be a member and you read the promotion saying you can win up to 20$ by helping other.

Try by yourself to find out the answer and good luck

it is clear to refer a frien it is 1$ a month to have automatic paiement 2$ amonth but to know what we need to do to gain the 20$ a month or lower good luck

As far as i know i heard tonight that it is around 0.04cent per hour and it is not for sure for the money because to win your 20$ it is a month of work or around 8 to 10000 answer 

@luc1955   It is certainly not clear what it takes to earn a community reward and impossible to earn $20 unless you are an oracle. To earn a $15 reward you have to have a special expertise ( by my estimation) of some technical knowledge  about phones, software  etc...something I certainly do not possess. I would be very surprised if I hit the 1% level for that very reason. But I wanted to see what I could achieve and set the bar high. That required a dedicated effort to learn all the basic work arounds, trouble shooting and common solutions to the vast majority of issues most users face. You have to have a competitive nature to want to see that solution check mark by your post. Just wait and see how many times you think you are the first to supply the correct solution to a user to only see after hitting "post" to see not one but several answers ahead of yours more often than not by @hairbag1  @GinYVR  or @GR  but they know their stuff and have to give them the appropriate respect they deserve. My goal was to learn how to manage my accounts knowing that I can't pick up the phone to complain and have someone fix it for you. The cherry on the cake was helping people out and their appreciation...a very direct and fulfilling reward for me at least. The monetary reward while a goal....its not an end to justify the means. I can earn that in 20 minutes or so at work. Rewards at pm are just a way to lower your bill that paid by the company you want to give as little money as possible to....its a different satisfaction level that they are paying you. There is nothing wrong with wanting to achieve that. So make your goal on the community to increase your knowledge level to the point that you become very good at referring people to public mobile and earn your rewards in a limitless category.  Just check out some of @WoozyPolarBear  posts to see how lucrative referral rewards can be...and all your posts today will count towards you earning a community reward for October. Just like public mobile where you get what you pay for...in the community you get what you put into it.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@luc1955 wrote:

Like i said tis is a perfect answer ut it is not clear form the beginning when you strat to be a member and you read the promotion saying you can win up to 20$ by helping other.

It's about numbers. Bravos, solutions, and messages.  It takes much time to get $10 or $15.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What happened? I had close to twenty notifications on that topic alone in the past couple of hours. Unsub it is. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

fantastic. Congratulations. You're doing great. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the "earn" for only one month? What if they will  not help in the following months? Will they keep getting reward? 

Mayor / Maire

@chuck20002004 wrote:

Is the "earn" for only one month? What if they will  not help in the following months? Will they keep getting reward? 

Reward is awarded by the amount of your contribution your provide previous month.

Mayor / Maire

@chuck20002004 wrote:

You have to keep earning it. You won't get a reward if you don't keep it up.