cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance - On October 13th 2019, 00:00 ET - October 13th 2019, 10:00 ET

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

This means that between October 13th 2019, 00:00 ET - October 13th 2019, 10:00 ET

you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

PM.system.PNG

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

9 REPLIES 9

Pmacfarlane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

We are experiencing a 404 error here when we try to register my wife's phone.  Its after you try to select a number.  Is there a system problem still?   This is continuous so new registrations are probably stopped.

Peter M.

@Judelina wrote:

You should have texted everyone i dont come on here everyday but getting a text i would get it

Disagree. Texting.customers who don't need to know will cause will cause issue. They will complain getting it every week. Customers want to know should check Community.

Judelina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should have texted everyone i dont come on here everyday but getting a text i would get it

CJ_in_Chilli

I'm glad I didn't go to buy my new sim in the morning...

Just thought I would report that during the activation process the system flinched at the number selection and jumped back with invalid sim error and also message that user name was in use. 

The same thing happened with a different email and another sim. I then suggested to refresh the page and start over, process proceeded smoothly after that. 

wingin

Thanks for the head's up..

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you for the adviced warning!

I hope the mantance will go smoothly despite taking place on the 13th! Smiley Tongue

At this point, I'm wondering if Saturday night/Sunday morning should be announced as a permanent maintenance window. Some websites do this every week.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K   Just a regular Mr-fix-it now.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the hedzup...keep up the good work.

Need Help? Let's chat.