cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors –September 2019

Great job everyone!!  Nice to see new names coming up on different ranks but just as nice to see the names you have come to know will be there as well continuing their dedication to the community!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

Nice work all!! Congratulations Smiley Happy

Oracle

@Andu_S wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

SepTop5%.PNG

@Andu_S  I believe you've missed @Dunkman from the Top 5% list.  He has that badge in his page.

Mayor / Maire

@SD08 

Thanks for noticing.  Not that big of a deal. The monthly credit was correct.  Smiley Happy

@Andu_S 

No need to correct it.  You have better things to do....  

Oracle

Congrats to all who made the list particularly the first timers.  

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for your contributions!

Congratulation to those made it this month!  Smiley Very Happy  

More next month.  Man Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good job everybody!  Your contributions make the community stronger. Thanks for giving....a perfect holiday weekend to give yourselves a pat on the back. Old timers encouraging new timers.  Every member has made contributions to help others manage their phones and accounts to become more self sufficient. Thank You!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Congrats everyone. Happy Turkey weekend!