Did you mean: 
cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

Congrats on the great job.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone that contributed!  Your time and efforts are so appreciated!  Thanks for all your help!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hi everyone you folks are the best thanks for your help 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well done everyone; especially those making the effort to regularly be in the top 10% & up. Public Mobile rewards don't touch the value you give.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great achievement everybody.  Keep up the good work.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

will13am
Oracle

Thanks to all that continue to support the community.  Congrats to those that earned a reward particularly the first timers.  Keep up the great work.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

A special shout out to these top contributing newcomers who made quite the impression in the community. They were only here for about an hour each for day here and there. But I have a feeling that they will influence the community for years to come! Great job. Keep up the good works!

And then there were nine....And then there were nine....

I looked up one of these contributors and they have no posts  so what's the point here ?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations Contributors, Awardees, and Community Members!

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

A special shout out to these top contributing newcomers who made quite the impression in the community. They were only here for about an hour each for day here and there. But I have a feeling that they will influence the community for years to come! Great job. Keep up the good works!

And then there were nine....And then there were nine....

I guess whoever got the 900 Bravos from them should be very happy, They helped to  pushed him to the top 10 % last month and  top 5% this month .  Great work!!!!

(can we a confirmation that we won't see this "trick" again?)

Need Help? Let's chat.