cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - July 2020

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 8 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 9 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 449 accepted solutions in July. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1597145353590.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1597145353592.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

P.S. We’re trying out a new format for our Community Rewards announcements. Tell us what you think below!

65 REPLIES 65

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Good job top contributors

Lu09020312
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

👍👍👍

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for all contributors! You are all wonderful!

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations and great work everyone 😊

fdrcamb519

Awesome, thank you 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Amazing work everyone

fujiyama

Congrats to all who got a reward! 😎👍

Dtack

Congratulations everybody - such an amazing Community!  Keep up the great work!

maggamoka
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm a new member since the end of May. I was happy I could get an award this month, and more importantly, I'm happy I can participate in this community. I get to give my input, and learn new things. Thank you Public Mobile, and thank you to all the community members. 😄 

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats and keep up the good work! 

Congrats-1.jpg

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Great job everyone! Keep up the great work and help the community! Thank you!

Congratulations to everyone who received Community rewards. Good luck for August.

chrisbasm

Congratulations to all the top contributors AND everyone who participated.

Moved:

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats! And thanks to All 🙂

Congratulations everyone.  Great work.  

Enjoy the rest of the summer. Stay safe.

Congrats to all those that earned a reward!  PM is very unique with this program and without the community members spending time here helping people it just wouldn't work.  As a group, we are able to help many people freeing up valuable time for the moderators to look after the more serious service and account issues.  Well done!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations one and all. Another month, another little something to help our cell service costs.

treefrog

Great work everybody you make the community a better place!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats everyone, particularly the first timers here for a job well done!  Keep up the good work.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats to all contributors who received July reward for a job well done.  Keep up with the great work to keep this community a welcome one for new and old PM subscribers.

Lemony_Snicket

Congrats everyone for all the hard work.  

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everybody

Thank you for your help and support

BearFBI

Great job to all the July 2020 top contributors 👏

This month I expected more of a reward.... I guess I don't participate enough. Oh well there's always next month.

Congratulations to all those who earned rewards. (Not mentioning names of those hard workers? Idk why) but good job team!

shep22

You guys are the best thanks for all your support!!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hi everyone and congrats to one and all thank you for all your help😊👍

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Andu_S Hi thanks to one and all it’s great to part of the community!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

👍Congrats to everyone that contributed to this period. If you got a reward its 🍰 the cherry on the cake. If you didn't. Keep on posting. You are helping. Keep up the great work. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.