cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - July 2020

Congratulations to all those who earned rewards. (Not mentioning names of those hard workers? Idk why) but good job team!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great job to all the July 2020 top contributors 👏

This month I expected more of a reward.... I guess I don't participate enough. Oh well there's always next month.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everybody

Thank you for your help and support

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats everyone for all the hard work.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all contributors who received July reward for a job well done.  Keep up with the great work to keep this community a welcome one for new and old PM subscribers.

Highlighted
Oracle

Congrats everyone, particularly the first timers here for a job well done!  Keep up the good work.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great work everybody you make the community a better place!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations one and all. Another month, another little something to help our cell service costs.

Highlighted
Oracle

Congrats to all those that earned a reward!  PM is very unique with this program and without the community members spending time here helping people it just wouldn't work.  As a group, we are able to help many people freeing up valuable time for the moderators to look after the more serious service and account issues.  Well done!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the ShawnC13_1-1603603773954.png in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone.  Great work.  

Enjoy the rest of the summer. Stay safe.

Need Help? Let's chat.