Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - February 2019

Abdallah_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

februarylogo.pngHello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

oracle.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for February! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

bravo star.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

accepted.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

34 REPLIES 34

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@computergeek541 

I did confirm the issue with Mary

This is a new bug I had not seen in years (not since 2016ish)

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Anyone else get wrong reward $s this month? Odd....

Unless your name is mentionend in the annoucement, there's currently no way for any member to know that he or she got the wrong amount of community rewards for the most recent month. The community badges so far have not been issued to anyone.  The most recrent community rewards badges in the profiles are from a previous month.

@kav2001c , I don't have any way of knowing which reward level you should have received this month.  It is indeed possible for there to be a bug that made you receive the wrong amount.  However, my point is that there was never any badge issued for this month, and as such, there's nothing to compare the reward received to.  I hope that it got sorted out for you.

Also keep in mind that some parts of the process of identifying/cacluating community rewards, applying amounts to customer accounts, and applying badges to community accounts are manual, though which parts is unclear.

@kav2001c wrote:

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Unless your name is mentionend in the annoucement, there's currently no way for any member to know that he or she got the wrong amount of community rewards for the most recent month. The community badges so far have not been issued to anyone.  The most recrent community rewards badges in the profiles are from a previous month.

@kav2001c , I don't have any way of knowing which reward level you should have received this month.  It is indeed possible for there to be a bug that made you receive the wrong amount.  However, my point is that there was never any badge issued for this month, and as such, there's nothing to compare the reward received to.  I hope that it got sorted out for you.

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

SLOPES
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new to PM, and let me tell you, this community is absolutely fantastic. Really great to see.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

WOW, this came extremely late.  Must be a very busy month for PM.  But as they say better late than never.

Congrats to everyone who contributed and received rewards for their efforts.  This is what makes PM unique and different compared to all the competitors.  As always, big thanks to all the Oracles and MODS who take the time to help, provide feedback, and educate us on industry related topics.  I've been with PM for almost 2 years and I don't see myself going anywhere else.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all the top contributors!   

Thank you to all the participants of the community for keeping this forum functional and friendly.   

@kav2001c wrote:

@computergeek541 

Eazy Peazy

Look at Badge awarded

Look at dollars awarded

If non match then email Mods

(this is for Feb 2019 not March which has not been awarded yet)

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

The 10% badge that you received on February 11 is for January participation.  No one has yet received badges yet for February participation. So, unless someone was mentioned here in the annoucement as being in top 1% or top 5%, there's no definitive way to know which reward amount that you should have received.

@computergeek541 

Eazy Peazy

Look at Badge awarded

Look at dollars awarded

If non match then email Mods

(this is for Feb 2019 not March which has not been awarded yet)

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Later than usual.....

Great job everyone. Another month of good advice. Congratulations. 

Congrats to all top helpers

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congradulations to all contributors! Let us continue to help improve the community.

wickedgx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

24 days late? Congrats tho to everyone! Smiley Very Happy

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all top contributors!

@kav2001c wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

2 weeks later and you're just now noticing?

Hey! Also congrats to @Alex888 and @Lieux. Top 1%!

Anonymous
Not applicable

A little late again

CONGRATS to all the reward recipients.

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

BTW, did anyone else not receive their corresponding badge yet? I that though I received the credit in my account and am on the list, the badge has not appeared. Maybe that is delayed too.

Badges haven't been issued.

popping

Congratulations to all who contributed to help other members with issues.

Great work and keep it up for the coming months.

Congrats to everyone to made it this month.  Smiley Happy

SD08

@Anonymous wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

BTW, did anyone else not receive their corresponding badge yet? I that though I received the credit in my account and am on the list, the badge has not appeared. Maybe that is delayed too.

Same here.  Credit received.  No badge.  Read in a post this past week that the official announcement was delayed due to problems with the badges - but it was nothing official.

Yes, as I relayed to another member here, it was actually the badges which caused the delay, and perhaps they may not have solved the issue yet, but went ahead with the announcement anyway.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Same here.  Credit received.  No badge.  Read in a post this past week that the official announcement was delayed due to problems with the badges - but it was nothing official.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everyone!  Seeing some new people near the top, and a lot more new people in the community.  Expecting some more shakeup on the leader borads for next month.  Should lead to better help for those in need.

To all those interested in getting in, or just improving their reward you have to make sure your e-mail is the same for self serve and community. Not just the login (which is your e-mail), the back-end stuff which requires moderator assistance to change.

You need to participate here, in this forum. Answer questions that help people. Take some time and familiarize yourself with the community and read through the knowledge base , look at the top contributors and see how they respond to requested help. Number of bravo’s often tell you if its helpful or not. If you don't know the answer to someone’s question use the search feature 99.9% of every question someone asks has already been answered before.

Remember quality of posting is more important than quantity. Post explanations of why the answers will solve issues and use good spelling, sentence structure and links.

Read the following articles

Community Rewards

Reward Rules

How do I earn rewards

Who can earn rewards

I too was wondering if this would come out this month. Glad to see this is not completely abandoned, after the long discussion around this topic. There is benefit to this reward program, even if there are differences of opinion as to how to make it more engaging. After all, it is the quality participation that makes the support here great. Keep it up all!

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to everyone for the great work. 

SD08

Congratulations to all who earned rewards and thanks to all who help out in the community. Keep up the great work.

I'd also like to welcome the many new moderators who have joined the PM team recently.  It's good to see that PM is committed to providing more timely support for customers.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great work guys (and gals!).

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Was getting worried this wouldn't appear this month.  Congrats to all and let's continue to build this to a great online community that's helps each other out!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.