cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System maintenance - On February 2nd  2020, 0:00 AM ET – February 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM ET

Good to Know.  Hope this doesn't affect my autopay due to go off at 0642.hrs.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: System maintenance - On February 2nd  2020, 0:00 AM ET – February 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM ET

Thank you for keeping us informed.  Is there an update being done ?

Highlighted

We truly hope so.   Things are a bit sketchy at the moment. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for letting us know. Maintance on Supperbowl Sunday too.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

Thanks for the update. Lol @CannonFodder because Ma is special So she is expecting your 💲💶now. Says you might like "The beat goes on" 😉

@CannonFodder wrote:

@zblackma wrote:

Thanks for the update.  To protect yourself from autopay failure. If your cycle is on the 2nd. I would  suggest manually add The funds to my account on the 1st.

Geez, I have to keep pointing this out to you blackma team members - WHY would anybody want to add funds to YOUR account!?!? 😉  🤣 

Lol ....so I've just posted about my account doing and displaying incorrec tmessages and how i plan on being third time lucky....well I guess my resolution is coming true because I didn't think anything should interfere with my renewal for a third time in a row.....but lucky me! My next renewal is on February 2nd the same day as the scheduled maintenance. So if something goes wrong again i cant even check to see what it is and im assuming nor can a moderator.

@CannonFodder  With my luck if I relied on auto pay it would fail. I just top up when I check my account  like today when I discovered they had partially billed me.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Thank you for letting us know about that!Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Can i port in my number that day? should i waited after 10AM EST, or i should wait til feb 3?

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@zblackma wrote:

Thanks for the update.  To protect yourself from autopay failure. If your cycle is on the 2nd. I would  suggest manually add The funds to my account on the 1st.

@zblackma , do you mean to add enough funds into your account to cover your renewal payment so that auto-pay does not take any part of the payment from your CC?

Highlighted

Should absolutely be no problem, after the site is back online , after 10:00 am EST, or after 0700hrs PST... here in BC

Highlighted

You should sign into your account and check the transaction history after site is back up , after 0700 hrs PST here in BC.  If nothing shows up, why not just manually make a payment then.  It will still give you the 30 days you need.