cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance - On February 2nd  2020, 0:00 AM ET – February 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM ET

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

System maintenance - On February 2nd  2020, 0:00 AM ET – February 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM ET

This means that between February 2nd  2020, 0:00 AM ET – February 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM ET ET you won't be able to do the following:

•Access your Self-Serve account
•Activate a new account

PM.system (1).PNG

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

BRAVOS.png

54 REPLIES 54

The site is back up now in Ontario

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Thank you for the update 🙂

eea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for letting us know. Much appreciated.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks let us know.

zblackma

Sorry @mobileguy yes , doing that makes sure you don't miss any of the Superbowl.

@mobileguy wrote:

@zblackma wrote:

Thanks for the update.  To protect yourself from autopay failure. If your cycle is on the 2nd. I would  suggest manually add The funds to my account on the 1st.

@zblackma , do you mean to add enough funds into your account to cover your renewal payment so that auto-pay does not take any part of the payment from your CC?

daryl604PTM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should sign into your account and check the transaction history after site is back up , after 0700 hrs PST here in BC.  If nothing shows up, why not just manually make a payment then.  It will still give you the 30 days you need.

daryl604PTM

Should absolutely be no problem, after the site is back online , after 10:00 am EST, or after 0700hrs PST... here in BC

mobileguy

@zblackma wrote:

Thanks for the update.  To protect yourself from autopay failure. If your cycle is on the 2nd. I would  suggest manually add The funds to my account on the 1st.

@zblackma , do you mean to add enough funds into your account to cover your renewal payment so that auto-pay does not take any part of the payment from your CC?

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can i port in my number that day? should i waited after 10AM EST, or i should wait til feb 3?

Thank you for letting us know about that!Smiley Happy

@gblackma wrote:

Thanks for the update. Lol @CannonFodder because Ma is special So she is expecting your 💲💶now. Says you might like "The beat goes on" 😉

@CannonFodder wrote:

@zblackma wrote:

Geez, I have to keep pointing this out to you blackma team members - WHY would anybody want to add funds to YOUR account!?!? 😉  🤣 

Lol ....so I've just posted about my account doing and displaying incorrec tmessages and how i plan on being third time lucky....well I guess my resolution is coming true because I didn't think anything should interfere with my renewal for a third time in a row.....but lucky me! My next renewal is on February 2nd the same day as the scheduled maintenance. So if something goes wrong again i cant even check to see what it is and im assuming nor can a moderator.

@CannonFodder  With my luck if I relied on auto pay it would fail. I just top up when I check my account  like today when I discovered they had partially billed me.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for letting us know. Maintance on Supperbowl Sunday too.

daryl604PTM

We truly hope so.   Things are a bit sketchy at the moment. 

Dolphin1

Thank you for keeping us informed.  Is there an update being done ?

daryl604PTM

Good to Know.  Hope this doesn't affect my autopay due to go off at 0642.hrs.

XionBunny

@congtien wrote:

If I don't do it ( pay manually one day before) do I will be penalized? I don't think so because that is PM. business (maintenance). Right or not?!

People only recommend doing that because auto pay is glitchy at it's best, broken at it's worst, in short it's undependable.

congtien

If I don't do it ( pay manually one day before) do I will be penalized? I don't think so because that is PM. business (maintenance). Right or not?!

XionBunny

I for one welcome the upcoming apocalypse. 😉

Thanks for the update. Lol @CannonFodder because Ma is special So she is expecting your 💲💶now. Says you might like "The beat goes on" 😉

@CannonFodder wrote:

@zblackma wrote:

Geez, I have to keep pointing this out to you blackma team members - WHY would anybody want to add funds to YOUR account!?!? 😉  🤣 

@zblackma wrote:

zblackma

eric_m

Thanks for update

murtaza404

Thank you for the update

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for letting us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.